Sign in to follow this  
Giblet_Jones

[Can be closed] Do you know Rolandt?

Man , where to start.

Thanks Jonas for the kind words and it was so cool making that idea a reality.

I enjoyed my time as a villain to all of you and a friend to a select few. I played the game my way like Sinatra. 

I would love to know the stats, but I bet my resume shadows over many here put togethor. I did not play to make you all like me, see where that mind set has gotten DD since I left.

@Emoo just lol dude. You were an amazing battle leader and my favorite to fight behind. I can see at least where you have reason to dislike me as I caused you headaches while in MR, I also was part of getting a ton of players involved in pvp from day 1 stepping on the server.

@Red You are the lowest of low, a thief.  A true scumbag. I love reaping the benefits of people like you on a daily basis. I want to get a beer with you so bad, truly man!

@Nadroj you got caught cheating your own kingdoms election because it was and still is your greatest life accomplishment. 7 ft 90 lbs. Cancer

This is also the giy listed as staff that set up a kingdom member for stealing his supreme sail boat. Convinced the whole kingdom this player had stole it. Meanwhile he actually had another player hide it on freedom and transfer ownership to the accussed thief. They kicked , killed and looted the innocent player , all while knowing the truth. 

Just remembering your incompetence makes me feel so great about your pot calling the kettle black post.

@Nikki being torrched by you is like being lifted on a podium and handed a trophy. Scumbagcatcreep

@Jakerivers never heard of him, at all.

@Evilreaper Im not sure what world you live in, but noone wanted you. We had a first election, you lost. You decided that the election didnt count, bought the form and made yourself king. 

After a few months realizing you were terrible at the game, decent guy just too dumb to lead. We had another election which you canceled the night before the vote and tried to kick me out of the kingdom lol 

So your words here are just like angry vomit.

PS. ROLANdt was weak, and still had nearly 75 kills and 9 drake traps. I only recall you losing drake and then leaving...

@ Nicedreams I cant be captain save a hoe for chaos again right now :( But I love ya bro, and ya brothers argue and brothers get over it. Some people have never left their chair like we have a played a real sport or game, like life.

@ Bloodscythe you offered the unbias opinion I respect you for. You made a few remarks in your day about pvp that you have no room to make as someone that is a known coward, otherwise All good to me.

@Angelklaine I regret many reactions I had, yours included that evening. Great unbias opinion and that beer can happen anytime! Im a Cop!!

Maybe I should come back, but wait all the people tht talk ###### wont be there to fight. They are all grooming on freedom whining about people like me,

Edited by shakys
Moderation Edit.
  • Like 1

As a player who is about to meet another wurm player in real life, I found this story touching and actually inspiring. Doesn't matter who the names are, it was a really genuine and moving tale of two friends. It is just a shame that he spent all that time typing up this story which clearly meant alot to him. Yet you only respond with one small sentence. You then write a wall of text derailing the thread completly. Just think it is a real shame you choose to respond this way rather then ignoring comments and focusing on the positive.

• Like 2

I was just thinking that, but he and I talk daily and I had no idea about this post. He is like a true brother to me, ate my food, shared my shelter for nearly a month. 

Its sad I had to come here to read that, get all buttered up and then get fired up lol

But yes it was amazing, and to state it here. He is coming back and we are going to take over the world. I love ya little bro and im sure he needs not hear that from me after being welcomed to my casa. People in life make a lot of lofty promises. Jonas and I are of the 1% that hold them

Seacrest out 

See that's the kind of response I was hoping for ;-;

Makes for a happy ending :P

6 minutes ago, janekpolaczek said:

circle of mutual adoration here of old players from the fallen kingdom and their businesses?

No.

A player had a good experience to share about a friend which he believed would move others, thinking people would realize this is a videogame and stop their grudges there.

He was wrong.

Wake up people.

• Like 2

Well funny alot of bad was said about me for a week and no forum mods touched it, staff insulting me. But now I feel like I will be warned or for responding. 

I guess we will just remove the whole thing, dont want the staff looking poorly lit.

1 hour ago, Rolandt said:

@Emoo just lol dude. You were an amazing battle leader and my favorite to fight behind. I can see at least where you have reason to dislike me as I caused you headaches while in MR, I also was part of getting a ton of players involved in pvp from day 1 stepping on the server.

Credit where credit is due, yes you had a great ability to get new people interested and involved on the server. And for what it's worth even after the whole "Kratos Elitism" thing you started within the kingdom and the first couple of PvP fights you helped lead with other homelanders. I saw the potential within you as a leader and I vividly remember having conversations with Red and Nadroj at the time saying we needed to do our best to bring you into the leadership circles so that we could make use of that potential and cut out the division within the kingdom of the east coast vs homelanders. Sadly this initiative was only limited in success.  I just wanna make it clear the issues that you caused as a part of MR while enough to have caused some amount of dislike for you are not the reason I have such a harsh judgment of your character as while your actions in an ingame sense are forgivable; as afterall this is just a game. 

My actual issues with you lie more towards the personal side of things, for example the months after I moved back to Aus from the UK and I was hunting for work. I would make abit of extra money for rent and bills through Wurm by selling loot and assets which since you'd only recently converted to BL meant that you would PM me links to job sites mocking me about the fact I was currently unemployed. Then when i /ignored your main you continued to harass me with alts and would then post further mocking comments on sales threads I'd try to run on the forums. These kinds of personal attacks again somewhat come with the territory in a PvP landscape, as any personal info people can get they'll try to use against you to get under their skin. But I also lost respect for you after you lost your pawn shop business, we both know the two main factors in that. But to put your family through that sort of thing is not cool from where I sit. Further more your interactions with Roseborgne and Evadaly (which again I won't go into specifics) are not ones which I either accept or think are the actions of a true family man that your friend tries to paint you as. 

Beyond the interactions I had with you which I did not enjoy or appreciate the stories I'd hear from other people in every kingdom that had to encounter you really just spoke volumes to me that even as time went by and the amount I had to come across you decrease that you hadn't changed at all. Again for what it's worth in terms of game, you had alot of potential but you're your own worst enemy 99% of the time. You've had so many chances to leave a positive mark in this game but you've shot yourself in the foot every single damn time. 

If you have changed, great good for you I'm pleased because the world already has enough jerks floating around in it.  But as open minded of an individual I am, I cannot bring myself to ever like you again. I just hope you have genuinely changed your ways and that you don't subject the people around you to the mistakes you've made in the past. 

• Like 3

We arent allowed to post things about peoples in games actions right? Like if someone rigged an election or setup a kingdom member for theft and then kick killed looted them? I am not allowed to link those events to a certain person correct? I am actually looking for the ruling on this, not being smart......

4 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

I always enjoy reading a good fiction.

Your teeth called, your breath stinks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rolandt said:

We arent allowed to post things about peoples in games actions right? Like if someone rigged an election or setup a kingdom member for theft and then kick killed looted them? I am not allowed to link those events to a certain person correct? I am actually looking for the ruling on this, not being smart......

Your teeth called, your breath stinks.

Just to weigh in on this KKL thing, Nadroj wasn't the one who set up Kingen, it was Hermz/Palika who stolen Nadroj's rare boat. Who came clean about setting him up several weeks after the KKL actually occurred. Had we not found stolen items on Kingen's body when we killed him, we would have gone and made a full public apology and returned the items we took as reparation. Since he was guilty of theft either way we decided it was better for the decision to stand and his exile to remain. 

I decided to go through old chat logs from when i started the game, and read over the good a and the bad times we had together. You were there for me when i needed, and i was a few times put in the situation where i had to choose friends. Because of that made Rolandt and me Greats friendship we had go sour fast. I miss the good times we did have together, the listening to him sing his songs and play the guitar on voice, just the conversations we had. He did teach me alot on the game when no one else would. But I guess the one bad thing that happened screwed up everything. The trust and all. No going to talk bad, but thing could of been done differently on both ends of the friendship Rolandt and I had.

Eva.

2 minutes ago, Emoo said:

Just to weigh in on this KKL thing, Nadroj wasn't the one who set up Kingen, it was Hermz/Palika who stolen Nadroj's rare boat. Who came clean about setting him up several weeks after the KKL actually occurred. Had we not found stolen items on Kingen's body when we killed him, we would have gone and made a full public apology and returned the items we took as reparation. Since he was guilty of theft either way we decided it was better for the decision to stand and his exile to remain. 

Side note, Palikka was also then expelled from MR because....stealing.

1 minute ago, Emoo said:

It felt like living in North America and North Korea at the same time. 

Funny business aside, My friend came and visited me, He was a kid the age of my brother when I met him so of course, of course I never treated him the same as you fellow low life adults :)

I came here, got happy. Then read a ton of shananigans, but I get it. So can we just move on. I am still the hottest topic on Chaos? Cmon guys someone Innovate without me :P

7 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

No.

A player had a good experience to share about a friend which he believed would move others, thinking people would realize this is a videogame and stop their grudges there.

He was wrong.

Wake up people.

It seems like most people let the essence pass. 

Hurry up and get PvP ready...again.

Edited by nicedreams
  • Like 1

If anyone finds themselves in the Seattle, Washington USA area, hit me up. Ill take you out for some dinner!

• Like 1