Sign in to follow this  
Udonne

[Bug] Cannot ride a 40 slope tile

Bottom and top border are flat. side borders both 40 slope.

It is only one tile, the others i can ride.

Do you want to check it? I can fill up dirt to make it more flat then the problem is possible no longer there

Xanadu, Sharp land, 40 slope ramp down to the water(the middle of the packet tiles near the water)

didnt try for some time but with cart and horse no problem with 40 slope before

6 hours ago, Udonne said:

Bottom and top border are flat. side borders both 40 slope.

It is only one tile, the others i can ride.

Do you want to check it? I can fill up dirt to make it more flat then the problem is possible no longer there

Xanadu, Sharp land, 40 slope ramp down to the water(the middle of the packet tiles near the water)

Thanks for the location.  I took a look and verified that there is an issue and will pass the data along to the Devs.  Go ahead and make what changes you need in order to navigate your path.

• Like 1

A very silent comment. I had experienced the very same in a mine tunnel (40 slope both sides and  flat top and bottom tile). As I understand from the explanation of Enki the cave mechanics work differently and slopes are not necessarily integer numbers there so a 40 slope can be 40.001 in reality making it impossible to traverse. Still I would like to ask the dev team to include the cave layer when checking this issue.