Sign in to follow this  
zorako

Waystones accepting heritage sites as they do deeds

It would be nice if waystones could register heritage sites and supply routing info.

Say a canal or tunnel, it would require 'heritage' deed at either end, this would have the unfortunate consequence of not allowing anyone to deed either end.

I don't think it would work well, good idea though if it could be made to work without taking away the ability for someone to deed over a heritage site.

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

without taking away the ability for someone to deed over a heritage site.

I thought we weren't allowed to deed over heritage sites, that was the whole point or something?

As @JakeRiverspoints out, you can absolutely deed over a heritage site... however with the restrictions of said site, you would be wasting money just to own land that you're not allowed to edit.

On 9/12/2017 at 11:23 PM, Tallios said:

you can absolutely deed over a heritage site...

Odd, I was told I couldn't expand a deed a few tiles over a heritage site a while back.  Maybe they were just saying I wouldn't be able to change the non-heritage portion of my deed anymore, but an extra 5 tiles would have been really useful for the non-heritage mine underneath etc...

3 hours ago, Belgrim said:

Odd, I was told I couldn't expand a deed a few tiles over a heritage site a while back.  Maybe they were just saying I wouldn't be able to change the non-heritage portion of my deed anymore, but an extra 5 tiles would have been really useful for the non-heritage mine underneath etc...

Can I deed a Heritage Site?

Heritage approval does not prevent a heritage from getting a deed placed on it somewhere.  It is not against the rules to place or extend a deed over a Heritage.  Any deed that intersects with a Heritage must apply highway rules in that no attempt to block access to the heritage must be made and K.o.S. via Deed Reputation mechanics may not be used.  If you have a deed over a heritage area, you still retain the deed permitted right to work the land as you see fit as deed owner except for the actual surface areas marked by GM sign that are significant to the Heritage. (ie. canal entrances)  Deeds may not be used to mine into or disrupt a heritage cave or canal.

straight from the section on heritage sites.

Edited by Tallios