Sign in to follow this  
Hakameda

AlwaysOnline

AlwaysOnline - When you leave the world your character stays logged in like Rust or Ark

Not a good idea, if i look into my database and see over 1300 registered chars

Edited by Eject

I think Haka wants to have a system where when players die, whether that be player or NPC controlled, they are perma-death and removed from the game. With a system like this I"m pretty sure active accounts would be much less. 

On 2017-09-12 at 3:50 AM, Hakameda said:

AlwaysOnline - When you leave the world your character stays logged in like Rust or Ark

16 hours ago, joedobo said:

I think Haka wants to have a system where when players die, whether that be player or NPC controlled, they are perma-death and removed from the game. With a system like this I"m pretty sure active accounts would be much less. 

No joedobo

In Ark/ Rust your character is laying on ground so anyone can drag away her/him and take stuff in inventory and such

NO TY dont let that happend in Wurm 

First, thanks for the clarification. I won't be making this as it's not something I'd ever use. But I do think it's a cool idea.

7 hours ago, Maiya said:

NO TY dont let that happend in Wurm 

Second, this is the modding area of WU and not the suggestions forum for WO. If you don't like a mod, don't use it. (imo) Discouraging other's works because you don't like it (for whatever reason) is disrespectful. Again, if you don't like it, don't use it.

• Like 2

In games like ARK, People put you in cages and you have to literally eat your own ###### to escape, In this people will die and be banned.

In Rust/Ark, People that have not logged in since a server restart also do not show as online.

15 hours ago, joedobo said:

First, thanks for the clarification. I won't be making this as it's not something I'd ever use. But I do think it's a cool idea.

Second, this is the modding area of WU and not the suggestions forum for WO. If you don't like a mod, don't use it. (imo) Discouraging other's works because you don't like it (for whatever reason) is disrespectful. Again, if you don't like it, don't use it.

welcome :)

Im soo sry I didnt notice it was for WU I hadnt respond if i seen that 

I myself dont play WU only WO 

Wish WU had its own tab on top just like Wurmpedia have, then such replay like this wouldnt happend (from me atleast)

ones again soo sry, my replay wasnt ment to disrespect players that make mods for WU or those using them 

• Like 1