Sign in to follow this  
Locath

Meal and Pizza generator

3 hours ago, Alectrys said:

- all of them ended up the same Mind Logic instead of Fighting.

Oddly enough... the numerical difference between fighting and Mind Logic is +116. This is the same numerical difference I have been coming up with on my broke recipes.

Also, like Alectrys, sometimes it works (I get correct affinity), sometimes not.

Sorry, looks like someone threw a wrench into the works. Good Luck Locath. I hope you find the wrench easily, not too much effort.

---

Oh. Just thought of something, I will go through my recent recipes and find common ingredients in the broke recipes. It may be (like you already suggested), one broke ingredient. I'll post my results here. It may take me a while to do this, grass needs mowed outside too. So maybe later today or early tomorrow.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words

Ok. My results so far:

I reviewed 8 recent FH pizza recipes.

Three came out incorrect (+116 off predicted numerically).

Five came out with the correct affinity as predicted by your Food Generator.

The only ingredient common in the 3 bad pizza's that was not in any of the good pizza recipes is Fried Lamb.

Next thing to do is log in game and see if Fried Lamb is the culprit to confirm.

I'll post here when I do that.

This is a screen shot of the results. Hope it makes sense. The three recipes that turned out bad are the 3 images. The only common ingredient of those 3 is Fried Lamb. And Fried Lamb was not in any of my pizzas that turned out correct for me. I have not yet logged into game to test Fried Lamb in game. Will post here when I do.

z0SgAA7.jpg

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words

Ok, I did that. Logged on, then .. discovered I honestly got no idea how to test this. So I just kept hitting the Food Generator until Fried Lamb came up. I made that pizza.

Results, this pizza should give Aggressive Fighting. Instead it gives Large Axe. So for what it's worth. There. Fried Lamb is my final answer.

vfUgiuY.jpg

Now I can stop messing up your thread. Let me know when you have reviewed my posts, then I can delete/edit make them smaller, get them out of everyone's face (lol). Peace,

TeeeBOMB

• Like 1

@TeeeBOMBThank you for testing this and spending all this time on it. I have disabled lamb meat all together for now, please let me know if you run in to more trouble.

Tagging @icbashso he can verify his generator as well.

8 hours ago, Locath said:

please let me know if you run in to more trouble.

Thanks ?

What I'll do, is I'll make some more pizzas using your Food Generator. Will let you know how that goes.

On 5/19/2018 at 7:21 PM, MrGARY said:

would it be possible to make duplicate ingredients a dropdown selection or maybe a checkbox next to number of ingredients?  i want no nuts and no duplicates but 50 buttons will be silly

Is there any chance of this yet?

@MrGARYI have put this on the back burner because of work, people keep throwing projects at me so fast that I don't know who to ignore first. Around new year I should be able to sit down and do some more work on this with the annual change freeze in the corpo so i'll get a chance to revisit the generator and maybe make it something more than just a proof of concept which it was intended to be.

• Like 1

Locath,

Thank you and all for the hard work making affinity meals so easy. 

• Like 2

Meal and Pizza generator is broken by today. When trying to create a meal, I get

• Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

Update by 9/7/19 7:45 UTC : Everything working fine again, whatever the reason was. If you have done something to fix, many thanks.

Edited by Ekcin

Broken right now. I was using it fine a few days ago then suddenly started getting time outs, and days later it remains the same so can't be used. Error message is 

• Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

@TildaWorks fine here. Please try with less ingredients and let me know if it works then.

yes it did Locath. Weird I was making pizza with 20 extra ingredients and it was fine before. Now I tried with 15 and it works :)

Are you trying to get an affinity which you never made before with +20 ingredients? Chances are that there is no possible combination with the current set of enabled ingredients (pumpkins, cabbages, dragon meat might solve it but those are either hard to get or overfill the pan).

yes actually I was, if this happens again will just know to try less ingredients :)

getting an error mssg today  Server Error in '/' Application.  Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.  Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

Same error as above just trying to access the site. 

only noticed the posts now, it seems back to normal. I like how someone tried to refresh the website over 60k times yesterday. Someone's really hungry. 

2ecXaGU.png

• Like 1

Hi Locath

Your site is down again with the same error as before.

Server Error:  An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request.

Howdy the Locath o/

I get error when I go to load your page it get this:

p45yODY.jpg

Hope you have time to fix. If not, your meal pizza generator had a great run. Thanks all ur hard work. Peace.

TeeeBOMB

On 9/3/2019 at 1:29 PM, TeeeBOMB said:

Howdy the Locath o/

I get error when I go to load your page it get this:

p45yODY.jpg

Hope you have time to fix. If not, your meal pizza generator had a great run. Thanks all ur hard work. Peace.

TeeeBOMB

Happened again today.