Sign in to follow this  
Locath

Meal and Pizza generator

I have a problem that possibly existed for a longer period of time, but now changed (towards worse).

I am using meal generation quite a lot, but found out that successful generation of affinity food stopped beyond 12 ingredients. Then, the results became random and unpredictable.

Now, meaning since a week at maximum, a couple of attempts at 12 ingredients failed. I then switched to 11 and it worked again.

Any idea what happened?

@EkcinIs there any pattern there? Any particular ingredient which comes up each time the affinity is not correct?

There were some new ingredients added to cooking for the new beverages, maybe something changed there?

I can't test or play a whole lot at the moment and won't be for the next few weeks but if it's a particular ingredient, i can easily disable or update its offset from work

Thanks for the quick response. Strangely, I succeeded with a 12 components meal again, yesterday, so could not reproduce the effect, though I am sure I made no mistake the day before. I shall go on observing, hope this does not occur again.

Still curious why more than 12 components cause random results.

I have been using this for pizza recipe generation for years. I'm really grateful you have made it available for use. Thanks!

One thing I could always count on were the 19 of the same ingredients in the middle portion of the recipe. I discovered this over time and re arranged my pizza prep for this commonality. I select 30 item pizzas, 5 sausages, no duplicates - BAM. Those 19 items always showed up. Those pizzas always show up 17+ kg in weight. Here is an example recipe from ur site, shows those 19 items encircled :

CyGP5t1.jpg

So I got used to expecting those 19 items. *shrugs* Recently the chopped pea pods just disappeared off the 19 item list. Just was wondering if you noticed this, was it planned? Now, instead of 19 common items every single pizza - there are only 18 common items. Here is an example of a more recent pizza recipe I got from your page :

nHzlCtL.jpg

So - not a big deal, the recipe's still work. Just now the pizzas have one fewer item and are all lighter in weight. Just was wondering if there was a way to put them chopped pea pods back into the 19 item list in case they got removed by accident.

That's all. Thanks your time. Not huge priority at all. Just a note to you that chopped pea pods seems to have disappeared off the recipe list.

Edited by TeeeBOMB