Sign in to follow this  
Locath

Meal and Pizza generator

Yup, again, over 70k visits in a short period from one IP address. 

sHRLyzY.png

It's not like there's a better tool out there.. but killing the one thing that generates useful food recipes for wurm... that's sad..

Howdy o/

Sorry to say I'm getting this when I try to access ur web page :

LR51pQC.jpg

This started yesterday...I noticed it 1st time yesterday, and it's still doing this today. 😞

If you have time, thanks.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words

37 minutes ago, Locath said:

Should be back up now.

Thanks the speedy response 🙂

I have asked 2 friends they tried the link to ur sight, and it's working for them. For me , not working.

What I did, was I closed all my browsers. Cleared/deleted all of everything in IE browsing history, then tried to open ur page, but got the same issue. Then I tried to open it on two other browsers (edges and firefox), both of those give me the same Server Error in '/' Application.

Is there something else I can do? I did try rebooting my computer and modem earlier. Should I have to do that again do you think?

Again, thanks your time

7 hours ago, Locath said:

Should be back up now.

YES ! It wrorks. 🙂  << happy

Thanks your time , and sorry to be such a pain.

🙂 

I love this, I use it all the time.  I wish there was a way to edit the ingredients it uses.. Any chance of removing forage only ingredients (nettles and nutmeg) or a check box to omit them like nuts?

thanks!

FIXED - is now working for me too now, took several hours. It was down some hours for me. Is fixed now. All is good. Glad your meal and pizza generator is up and running. 🙂

Meal and Pizza generator down, gives the following instead of working superbly (which is normal):

wmyoIEB.jpg

Hope you can fix, if you have time soon. (I already cleared out my browsers temp files, still getting same error).

Teeebomb.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
fixed

Just tried, works fine for me - hopefully will work for you also. Tried a random meal.

An amazing tool, I hope it will persist for long-long time!

Edited by Jaz

Is fixed now. Working like a champ.

I'm continuing getting same error on 2 different browsers.

Edited by TeeeBOMB
fixed

1 minute ago, TeeeBOMB said:

I'm continuing getting same error on 2 different browsers.

what are you trying to generate? (type: meal/pizza and settings)

TRY SIMPLER recipe.. it bugs if you select too many ingredients and limit the variety if could use to generate a recipe, I get that uncommonly when doing 20+ ingredient pizzas without nuts for example.

1 hour ago, Finnn said:

what are you trying to generate?

I'm sorry, did not reference my previous post....

I never got to the place it would allow me to enter anything. But now is working fine 🙂 Thanks your time.

PS your forum icon (cat) is looking at me

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words
  • Like 1

Greetings,

http://wurm.azurewebsites.net/

looks to be having issues

Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

IS this a perm thing or will it be coming back up? I rely on this site alot.

WOOT it is back thank the Maker

Edited by annteeke

Hey, I've been trying to get to that web page that would tell you if your toon was bugged or not. Is that there a new page for that somewhere?

This is the link I have for that...

https://trewq.pl/wurm/mealcheck/

Thanks 🙂

Oops... looks like it's down! :(

• Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

Hi, I just started using your site, and I wanted to say thank  you!  Sure, it is down right now (looks like you have been having some issues lately), but I hope that whatever is causing it doesn't last.  

Have you ever thought about making it a downloadable instead of web based?  I have no idea what would be involved in that to be honest, just an idea.  

Thanks again!

oh yeah same error:

Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

@Locathplease :)

Edited by Jaz

sadly it seems like I broke it again 😕

Apologies.

site is giving me error now when try to go there :(

Server Error in '/' Application.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

I have the same error page as others here stated in the past... still giving the error after a few hours :(