Sign in to follow this  
Theodein

close

6 hours ago, Theodein said:

Due to recent events I can't bear to continue playing this game 

So therefore I'm selling my two characters. 

So I'm nobody and I know nothing.  But I feel like life has taught me that with time, wounds heal.  Right now, you can't bear to continue playing Wurm.  We understand, and I'm sorry something happened to you that makes you feel that way. It must have been pretty bad, and I get you're hurting :(   But in 6 months. Or 9 months. Or 18 months. You'll heal a bit, and feel better about it, and you might want to play again.   And if you want to play, you will want these two excellent characters.  

I would withdraw this sale, sit on the toons, and walk away from Wurm.  One day you'll be back, and you'll be glad to have your old friends Snoo and Fjalken waiting for you. :)

Edited by Finndar
  • Like 8

12 minutes ago, Finndar said:

So I'm nobody and I know nothing.  But I feel like life has taught me that with time, wounds heal.  Right now, you can't bear to continue playing Wurm.  We understand, and I'm sorry something happened to you that makes you feel that way. It must have been pretty bad, and I get you're hurting :(   But in 6 months. Or 9 months. Or 18 months. You'll heal a bit, and feel better about it, and you might want to play again.   And if you want to play, you will want these two excellent characters.  

I would withdraw this sale, sit on the toons, and walk away from Wurm.  One day you'll be back, and you'll be glad to have your old friends Snoo and Fjalken waiting for you. :)

I'm very grateful for your comment, this actually made my day. Thank you :)

• Like 5

Me too. Anyway nowadays toons are sold at very low price levels, and you did not take the emotional value into account. Sell the shiny stuff if you think so, that can easily be replaced later. Keep the toons they are unique and full of your memories. Burn no bridges behind you, they might be missing later.

I agree with Finndar. Only sell if you really need the money. Otherwise, wait it out, or start a completely new adventure in wurm.

Remember, think logical.. never emotional.

I appreciate the kind words. This was though never intended as me needing sugar coating or to cause people to start discussions regarding my choice.

Made a 220 offer on snoo without items.

He says 600 ;)

Can someone tell me if my offer is as disrespectfully low as he made it seem.

The account is good but by no means high end 

3 minutes ago, Marciano said:

your offer was on point imo , for a toon to hit that 600 price it ought to be way beefier with combat, meditation and body stats, noone's ever gonna pay that much for it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marciano said:

He says 600 ;)

Can someone tell me if my offer is as disrespectfully low as he made it seem.

The account is good but by no means high end 

600e is unrealistic for that account. 200-250 seems appropiate compared to recent sales. However, anyone can sell their accounts for whatever they choose. If he can find a buyer at 600, then great. Its their choice.

Edited by Angelklaine
  • Like 1

anyone got a ballpark price check on the vyn priest? ive been interested in acquiring one for some time