Sign in to follow this  
platinumteef

[Bug] leading animals not going into mines properly, on wagons/carts too

I'm not sure if this has been reported recently or not but it needs to be brought up again and hopefully fixed

Animals that you are leading are notorious for NOT entering mine systems WITH you. It also happens on wagons/carts, you'll take a wagon into a mine and half of the horses on it will be above ground instead of in the mine. This is very irritating as I've seen people lose and have lost countless horses in pvp because the damn things didn't follow the into the mine.The best is when someones defending a deed and they take their wagon into a mine and all 4 horses stay above ground and you can archer their entire wagon to death

my irritation level with this is 10/10 atm

I had one of my fav horses got killed by a lava tile on the rockface when he did not enter the mine hitched the wagon. This is a really annoying issue also on PVE.

Edited by Jaz

Holy crop.  I just lost three 5-speed bison to this bug.  I was reinforcing my mine and couldn't figure out why my wagon was suddenly moving so slow.  Soon discovered they died on the lava tiles on the surface.  This has been a bug for a hell of a long time now.  Has anyone even looked at it?