Sign in to follow this  
Daash

New drag and drop mechanic

I have given this some thought and this is what i propose:

Currently you have to drag an drop as many items as you body strength and inventory weight allows.

I dont suggest changing how much you can drag and drop what i propose are that the tirerly process of filling bulkbins etc, so what id like to see are a timer that are based on same variables as today. The only thing would be that the client does the drag and drop actions.

This should not be a quick action, it shuld only make it easier to load say a crate.

So a drag and drop action that uses stamina, body strength, inventory weight(how many items you can move per action). Each drag action should also be affected of how much body control you have.

Maybe it should be a shorter action timer on deed, i am not sure about that but it could be a good idea,

Edited by Daash
  • Like 5

+1 for sure!

Just yesterday i made me some of those new bsb's thingy and i moved my rock shards and marble and other stuff,took me 4 hours just to move them...such a pain!

+1 I made a similar suggestion a couple of months ago:

3 hours ago, Delacroix said:

+1. Anything to make the process of moving bins less tedious.

+1 Anything that makes moving 800 rock shards from a bsb to another container not take 5 minutes while having to hold shift+enter would be great.

+1 as long as it does not replace the current method but an alternative. We need to keep the possilibity to move exactly as much stuff as we want plus I suspect I can move faster a lot of items types by dragging compared to a sane timer (we'll see though).

i thought itd be fun to build bcus and just stuff them full with my junk lumps. now i have 3 full bcus i cant load in a place thats kinda annoying to access.

here, have another +1

+1 it would also bring another use for the characteristics - quicker timer.