Sign in to follow this  
ziicutie

Looking to be recruited by an active community or village

I am looking to join an active community or village with a decent amount of people. I have not played on wurm's servers in about 2 years now and I miss the community and economy from wurm's servers greatly. I am planning on coming back only if I have a decent community to back me up before coming back in. I am also in no hurry to come back in, and I will not be coming back until the beginning of next year or summer of next year. I am mainly browsing around and planning carefully way ahead of time to see who is out there willing to take me in. Last time I left was due to financial issues and due to the fact that I could not find a decent community to join, and the community that I was with before all disappeared on me, so I am going to have extremely strict standards on who I will be joining, but I am a person most villages or communities want. I am a very hard worker, and a very useful asset to any village or community.

I am going to have to start a brand new player because my last one I ended up giving up to somebody else, because I thought I was done with the game permanently due to bunch of issues that were going on at the time.

I plan on spending at minimum 1-2 hours a day, but most of the time I will be spending more like 8-12 hours a day on the game.

The skills I normally focus on are farming, cooking, and terraforming. I also plan on working hard at mining, wood cutting, carpentry, and eventually fine carpentry, smithing, and some if it's sub skills, as well.

I am also planning on contributing costs of my own land or space and also contributing my materials and skills to the community.

Now there are a few things that I require of the community before I am willing to join.

The most important thing is that the community is active. To prove this to me, I will need to know that the owner or head of the community has been active in the game for at least 2 years, and at least 1 of the members in the community or village that has been active in the community for at least a year. I also require that there are at least 6 members including the one that has been in the community for a year that normally spend at least 4 hours a day on the game.

I will also need a lot of space either on the village land or very close to the rest of the community where I can place my own land. I need at least a 30 x 60 plot of land, if not then bigger, that I can pretty easily flatten out for my own private field without hitting rock, and at least 15 x 15 space next to the field space where I can place my house, and an animal pen.

I am also looking for a community that is established pretty well already, and has a few players that specializes in different areas. I am really keeping an eye out for a village that already has somebody that breeds at least horses, and possibly has decent tool, weapon, and armour makers. Don't expect these things for free though, I should be able to buy these things off everybody or at least until I am able to help supply and contribute back. The tools and armour are not too big of a deal because I can always buy off traders and receive it in the mailbox.

Hello there! :)

I can highly recommend our alliance NEXA in north-east of Xanadu and Amish Estates, the large village with over 30 active members currently. Alliance is very active with people, who live on different timezones but always find time to gather around and have a nice talk in chat or help each other out. Our alliance area must be one of the most populated area in Xanadu, but there's plenty of empty space to work on too. And what can I say about Amish Estates... I used to live there for 8 months, I absolutely loved the large community. It's a perfect place to start over and many current habitants around the north-east parts of Xanadu have first lived in Amish Estates. Please check out the links: