Sign in to follow this  
Corvan

PC Account Corvand

Looking to see what this account can get perfered in USD

(updated with link to Niarja)

No valeri items

No prem

two Affinities. Saw/Mind Logic

As well as Deed of Valksguard located on Cele southern coast around t14 15 by 20 upkeep is up to 66days.

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/Corvand

Not looking to Sell yet just getting a figure. (Still just getting a figure depending on it all may consider but for now just a curiosity)

Edited by Corvan
Updating
  • Like 1

Assuming the path is either knowledge or insanity, I'd say about 50-65s/e depending on prem time. Its a pretty low skill character. It has several past 50, some which might be useful, but nothing really stands out. Body stats are at the 30 range, so nothing to write home about.

PC is for the account only. No apprisal for the deed available as no info on it is shown.

Those 30.000 at stats looks quite strange :) Otherwise nice starter toon, seen some fight, but not much more, I guess 40-50e?

Prem time ran out. forgot and did some actions in game auto decreased to a pre set number. Ive uploaded a dump skill file three times now and it has not changed so im not sure why it is not showing the correct skill level for the body and mind stats.

6 hours ago, Corvan said:

Prem time ran out. forgot and did some actions in game auto decreased to a pre set number. Ive uploaded a dump skill file three times now and it has not changed so im not sure why it is not showing the correct skill level for the body and mind stats.

If you open the skilldump file youll find somehting like

Body strength: 30.0 35.812355 0

If you change that to

Body strength: 35.812355 35.812355 0

and upload it it will show the right value.

If you have no prem time, it will dump whatever it is at. If you want to show the correct value, look at an older dump, and compare to the new one and then update the skills acordingly like boilingfort said above. You can change manually. 

I do thank you for all of your time. I got what I needed to know. Please close thread.