Sign in to follow this  
Evening

[NO BUG] Strange devices and turrets cannot be loaded in carts/wagons anymore

We used to be able to load strange devices and turrets in large carts and/or wagons, now it seems they do not fit in cart/wagons anymores, not even in runed ones.

[13:43:00] There is not enough room in the large cart for the strange device. [runed cart]

[13:44:32] There is not enough room in the "Purple Haze" for the strange device. [runed wagon]

[13:45:11] A single zinc rune of Magranon has been attached to it, so it will increase size (5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%)

But, I can carry it. Are turrets supposed to be unloadable? (According to the wiki, they can be loaded.)

I'm having the same problem.  I moved it to my deed in a large cart a few months ago,  no problem.  Now I can't load it into either a cart or a runed wagon.  The vehicles are empty, it's not planted, and I have load privileges on the vehicles and the deed.  I can load anything else, jut not the turret.

I found that same thing out after making five frost turrets for a friend.  They do not fit in a knarr either.  So is this a bug or is it intended?

Just clarifying that this is not a bug; strange devices and turrets were made larger a while back, hence the discrepancy.