Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 7/SEPT/17

I will do more testing of enchant decay and post any findings... 

On a side note, one idea to make the randomness less visible is to add one more decimal to the enchant value so it only looses 0.1 each time (with proportionally higher rate of course.) 

Edited by Torgrim

I want to like the progress but it getting worst for me personally. Low memory client 4.0.8 launches at 1.6gb (up from 1.4gb on 4.0.7) and slowly memory leaks up .2gb per 30 mins (4.0.7 didn't leak).

Since the launch of 4.0.x I am unable to play high/max setting at all unless I want to play at 1-4fps and even on low/minimum settings the lag is consistently frequent but brief, so just about playable but a constant annoyance.

Is there going to be a legacy client available at all in the future?

Edited by Middi

@Middi

Please do post your console log and computer specs in the 4.0 client feedback thread and I'll do my best to help you. There was nothing in the 4.0.8 update that would affect total memory usage so this isn't the cause.

Can you please link or point to the the thread, when I search it I get nothing and want to make sure I'm posting in the right place.

18 minutes ago, Middi said:

Can you please link or point to the the thread, when I search it I get nothing and want to make sure I'm posting in the right place.

High fences don't appear in the crafting tool, but if you right click the border and follow the menu it appears in the list.

VvZl5sQ.jpg

Unless I'm missing something?

4 minutes ago, Mitzie said:

High fences don't appear in the crafting tool, but if you right click the border and follow the menu it appears in the list.

VvZl5sQ.jpg

Unless I'm missing something?

same with parapets, parapets were like that before too

Sign in to follow this