Sign in to follow this  
Arkonick

Warning I will take legal action to anyone breaching the Disclaimer on Reqieum of Wurm

i see 3 issues here.

i've seen this kind of thing before,

1. he seems to have gotten a b ig head over "his" designs,.. in all my years or modding for other games, i never saw anyone get this "power hungry" threatening to sue someone over something they DO NOT OWN.

2. the models are not his

3. the textures and images are not his either.

so this entire dummy spit has been for absolutely nothing. unless you create it from scratch including the models and textures then you can not claim it as YOUR OWN WORK.

i've done alot of model conversion work over the years, and been in alot of gaming communities, it is a real blight on wurm to see this kind of thing being played out in the open like this.

oh and i did try the jar file in a new game, but for the life of me it just doesnt do anything.. oh well lol. .. moving on.

• Like 1

What I find the most interesting is that a person is threatening with a lawsuit for people using artwork made with images he does not have the copyright to. 

You would had gone much much farther by nicely asking people who are using your packs to stop. They might have been more willing to comply. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, even more so when you don't have a leg to stand on.

• Like 1

What is funny is every one here has no common since. I never said I was suing anyone I said legal action. Which legal action covers more than just suing in a court of law. I never even mentioned a court room so it is funny how 1 idiot with no common since comes in twist a word then every other idiot comes in don't read also with no understanding and then we have this huge thread of bull of twisted angry hurt kids.

Again I never claimed CC's models as my own what I'm claiming is the idea and the work I put in to change the model not the original model or the images from the net but the idea the time put in to the alteration. What I see here is a bunch of people posting who are burnt to the fact I didn't want to hand them out to everyone. People who have nothing else better to do than to complain.

I guess next time I can't use the word Legal action cause it confuses everyone way to much not enough schooling these days I will use "I will tell your parents" that way people can understand things better but then that would confuse you as well.

Retrograde close this thread you'll shouldn't have allowed so many burnt players who are angry that I didn't want to give my time to them for free. Cause this is what it is in the end. I spent time doing something and was for my server I ran then I shut it down and allowed 1 server to have jealousy kicked in and others are just plain upset.

5 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

What I find the most interesting is that a person is threatening with a lawsuit for people using artwork made with images he does not have the copyright to. 

You would had gone much much farther by nicely asking people who are using your packs to stop. They might have been more willing to comply. You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, even more so when you don't have a leg to stand on.

Once more I find it unpleasing that CC has people who are chat moderators in game and on forums who don't make the company look professional by putting there 2 cent in of angry words. As a representative of a company your words reflect the company's image. and as a member of that company you should be trying to  calm the post not throw gasoline on it by stating words I never said. Show me the post where I said lawsuit. The team you choose to represent you CC is not representing you very well.

On 7.9.2017 at 3:23 PM, Sklo:D said:

Man you better be joking...

There are different licenses for a lot things on the internet, like images, code and so on. You say you have modified the textures you downloaded, but there are licenses for free textures which commit you to make the new textures which you have created from the original ones free to use too. Do you even know under which license your textures are, are they even free to use or did you steal them? You just copied some images from the internet, maybe a lawyer will send you a nice letter soon and not the other way round.

Again, you do not have any rights on the textures which you have stolen too.

This is the image a used

fe1c66e4e1c21c18d9f2be51b6d40d0c--fantas

You can see I had to draw in the rest every image I worked on was not a full copy paste like people claimed.

20170528054134_1_zpsjxcptvkn.jpg

As you can see the right side of this image and the expanding left wing had to be drawn in so part of the image is mine and not the original artist. What I claim and the only claim I been claiming is my additions and the idea to drop it on the wagon the way I did. many images I used I had to add to on the wagons there not all copy past.

Haha the wagons looks so ugly, who the f would want to "steal" your "work"

• Like 7

I feel like I need to threaten you with legal action for the way you're abusing the English language.

• Like 7

Doesn't look like there's anything more useful to be had here.

Thread locked

• Like 2