Sign in to follow this  
Pashka

Server Status

Can we please have this show on the startup page somewhere?   I miss it.

• Like 1

+1 Yes, I was wondering why this was removed in the new client

Yeah, they must think new players might be turned off by the lack of player base.

Well the major focus has been getting that client to stable first!

The player counts will be back once we have the major bugs squished in the new client, so shouldn't be too long. 

• Like 4

Glad to hear that will be back.  It was always nice to be able to see it there at a quick glance.

Can the server status and count please be added back to the launcher?  Thanks!

What's wrong with the WurmStatus tool? 

2 hours ago, Pashka said:

It is not on the launcher.

And why does it make a difference whether the info is in one window instead of another? (Unless you are not using MS Windows...)

I prefer having it where I log in so that I can see it with all of the other information. I think it just is easier to see all of this at a glace on the launcher.  Why is this so hard to understand?  I just do not prefer having to go hunt something down that should in MY opinion be shown on the launcher.

38 minutes ago, Pashka said:

I prefer having it where I log in so that I can see it with all of the other information. I think it just is easier to see all of this at a glace on the launcher.  Why is this so hard to understand?  I just do not prefer having to go hunt something down that should in MY opinion be shown on the launcher.

I understand that you want it back, but I think you are being a bit too pushy about it.  They told you they needed to get other bugs in the client fixed first, then they will work on replacing the server status section to the launcher.  Obviously they are still working on bugs, likely bugs you and I don't even know about.  And YOUR opinion about it isn't going to change that.

• Like 1

I apologize for being pushy although I'm not sure how it is pushy to bump this thread.  But thank you for pointing out that any thread bumps is a pushy item.  Or maybe it is because I answered Yaga each time they posted.  Either way no biggie.  I still wish this was put back on the launcher and still thought it would have been added back by now.  It has been missing for some time now.

I have to agree that server status would be welcome somewhere like launcher or forum or home page. Currently the status-new page is apparently the best indicator, thought I'm not sure it's always accurate. The home page status is definitely inaccurate.

However, while I'd love to see at one working correctly in one of these places, I think it's better without if it's buggy at the moment.

(I don't use Windows normally, and I have not tried the status application)