Sign in to follow this  
DelightfulDee

Half planting time for catseyes

Hi

I have planted 30+ cats eyes and have yet to get to  next waystone. with each planting taking 10 seconds thats 6 a min, no to mention the time to make and imp them  i strongly recommend you drop the time to plant  or  this hwy system will never be finished.

yours sincerly

Bored Already.

one of the recent news posts announced a lowering of the timer based on paving skill, coming soon

I planted a few thousand, its a slow process use the 'secure' keybind which makes it easier to do.

Edited by JakeRivers

they also dont decay when connected, so 10ql is all that's needed 

4 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

they also dont decay when connected, so 10ql is all that's needed 

thank you i was not aware of that.

I think it'd be nicer to be able to stack planting actions (make it check for the link after the action starts instead). It's annoying to wait for the timer to finish before you can right click the next corner to plant the next catseye.

• Like 1

at 90 paving creation ql on avg with catseyes is about 17, but imping them not so bad, you do get skill from it 8)

Edited by JakeRivers

11 minutes ago, Xallo said:

I think it'd be nicer to be able to stack planting actions (make it check for the link after the action starts instead). It's annoying to wait for the timer to finish before you can right click the next corner to plant the next catseye.

you can stack 1 action with the secure keybind, start on one corner, ride close to the next and start that one, then its a leap frog process