Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Darq Passage Canal remodel

Final bridge is complete for the lake highway continuation.  My knarr fits under the little one for loading up on clay, beside the flat bridge.

Q1VI4FS.jpg

9Gv8D8d.jpg

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 3

I'm neraly done with my tunnels for now, and i will be  moving to Darq Passage, gonna remove rest of veins,  was thinking about rising roof and lowering floors for all boats too but awaiting for Wurmhole answer as i dont want to screw someones ideas,

what i really need as i'm not a talented smither ...nearly 8yrs playing wurm and im not able to make good pick hehe ...so yeah not a joke i need some nice person  to imp me like 3 picks to 90q or around so i can speed it up, i got 3 picks im using and the higher is now 72ql ?

I can't help with the picks, but I'm based just a few minutes from the east entrance of this tunnel and would be happy to help with any remodeling work. 

Not a bad idea to lower the floors to allow bigger ship through, though now I own a crappy knarr (it's already sprung a hundred leaks and smells of fish) it's less of a pressing concern for me, 

I'm there already, mining iron, but my picks sucks ;/

well i won't imp em today as i got 5hrs fatigue left me only, but will hv to reimp to 70 on my own for tomorrow

Edited by Qdlaty

I have a few spare picks I could donate with middling CoC, but nothing high QL and nothing WoA, sorry!

2 hours ago, Ajala said:

I have a few spare picks I could donate with middling CoC, but nothing high QL and nothing WoA, sorry!

no worries :), thanks anyway for trying to help:)

atm im removing middle tiles veins so will be easier to sail thru :)

good is here is mailbox so i can post myself new meals hehe

Thanks to Finndar i got newly imped picks, so i'm back to speed veins removal, thanks Finndar :D :

Edited by Qdlaty