Sign in to follow this  
Darmalus

Logic for no Libila on Freedom?

Honestly i think its more of a case of mechanics blocking and needing rewrites than a decision to keep her banned.

Freedom kingdom is based, at least in the code, on the JK template and as such its a WL kingdom which has all the accompanying coded rights and wrongs. Player gods got thrown on top of this but were always allowed to be any kingdom. The difference is that Libila is coded to be assosciated with being the base BL kingdom religion and freedom is based on JK. If you join BL (are converted to HotS) you are instantly converted to libila by the code. It's just the way it was all set up and would need rewrites to change. Do we really want the devs working on sorting that mess out rather than something more important?

Things like myc spells are certainly not the issue, they're already blocked from functioning on Freedom.

At any rate this is just my, i guess, educated opinion on the subject. I can't speak for its validity only that it makes sense to me.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ayes said:

And human corpses to eat too? Maybe some nice warm blood to wash it down with?

=Ayes=

Technically eating human corpses is a HotS thing, rather than a Libila thing. If you join HotS and become a follower of one of the player gods in WO I'm pretty sure you can still nom on humans.

who was the hero that did a rite of death on xanadu he deserved a medal

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Firecat said:

who was the hero that did a rite of death on xanadu he deserved a medal

• Like 2