Sign in to follow this  
Darmalus

Logic for no Libila on Freedom?

What is the reasoning for no Libila priests on Freedom? Lack of mycelium would hurt them a bit but that doesn't seem like it would lead to complete removal. Is there something else? A mechanic or historical reason?

Edited by Darmalus
  • Like 1

Libila is bad, but gods named after the 3 stooges and fast food are good.

• Like 2

I think it's because freedom servers are JK based and JK can't follow lib

My guess is that Black Light is a feature of the Chaos/Epic servers. Something to offer to entice people to come to the PvP servers. Or it was. Botd used to be PvP servers only... alas...

Nowadays who knows.

That is just my guess.

Many freedom-priest (tosiek and other) uses libila-spells. Only libila-priest are not welcome, can not pray and can not be other priest. Some years i have lost all my religion-skills after crossing border to chaos. But ok, i am still libila-priest on chaos and hope at ten years all priests have same rights.

Have fun ...

Freedom Isles servers were fashioned after the original JK Home and MR home server back before Indy when Chaos, JKH, and MRH were connected by water server boundaries and we could literally swim between servers (before ships).

JK home server and MR Home server were White Light Home servers that supported Choas White Light kingdoms JK and MR, gods were Vynora, Fo, Magranon. Libilia not allowed to have priests on these servers.

Chaos server had an area of the server assigned to a Black Light Kingdom, Horde of the Summoned (HOTS), and had no home server and god Libilia was their patron god.

Ships released about this time.

Rolf opened JKH and MRH to home server raiding... lots of pitch forks and torches and badly made omelets... I know because I was one of several throwing the rotten eggs... Rolf made new plan and launched Independence and basically told everyone move or drown... old servers "sank below the waves" (shut down).

Independence server was first of new servers and followed White Light template. Chaos server was relaunched to accommodate players seeking to play HOTS/Black Light and use Lib priests, but the priests had to stay on Chaos at that time. Until the player gods came out there were no Black Light priests allowed on Freedom Isles servers at all.

Any additional updates after that I am unfamiliar with as I stopped participating in religion/follower/priest content about that time. Maybe someone can take from here...

Edited by Kyrmius
  • Like 1

There once was a god named Libila,

Who's powers were certainly killer,

So to save a poor carebear,

She's told "you can't go there",

Salty posts we've seen since, are a thriller.

• Like 1

I guess it is easier to just ban libila priest than removing the many spells she got that spawn mycellium. Although honestly with how food mechanic is now, mycellium should not be a problem right now, just remove its ability to spread on freedom. >.>

but really, for years this pledge of Libila on freedom have created countless countless dramas. I do crave for the day where I can idle in mycellium doing nothing and pray to my Goddess again.

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rosedragon said:

I guess it is easier to just ban libila priest than removing the many spells she got that spawn mycellium. Although honestly with how food mechanic is now, mycellium should not be a problem right now, just remove its ability to spread on freedom. >.>

but really, for years this pledge of Libila on freedom have created countless countless dramas. I do crave for the day where I can idle in mycellium doing nothing and pray to my Goddess again.

I was wondering when you'd show up ^_^

18 minutes ago, Angelklaine said:

I was wondering when you'd show up ^_^

I am that predictable isn't >.>

• Like 1

Just now, Angelklaine said:

I think you're the biggest Lib lover I know :P

Thank you for the compliment, she is always in my soul cause she did took my soul.

• Like 1

I don't see the point not letting lib on freedom given there are now a million player gods which all suppprt lib spells.

Do away with player god already.

• Like 2

I agree with Redd on this one, Players gods are removing the uniqueness of the real gods, Mycelium can even be spawn at Freedom just keep it on Deed and no problem, let Lib come over :)

• Like 1

No. Libila is an evil thing god. Just look at her black light altar with rotten corpses and skulls all around it. Then you got that Hots guard tower that has crept over to the PvE servers, black with spikes all over it. Aren't the followers even cannibals that can eat human corpses? This evil stuff should remain on Chaos with the killers there who wish to worship this evilness. Not much to admire about this god when you think about it.

Sure the players who "worship" this evil god are not inherently evil but the whole concept of this god is. Destruction! Bad, bad witch type lady. Stay away!

=Ayes=

So is Tosiek, Nathan and ... Gary! (Gary is especially evil! ?) Yet those are on Freedom!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, nicedreams said:

uEjpSXi.jpg

This is so cool! Of course this isn't WH40k but we need some dark stuff on Freedom. Got an alien demon invasion, but it turned out to be Egypt bunnies and inflated orcs running around.

Edited by zigozag

Come to my WU server, i have Lib on freedom. And cookies. :P 

17 minutes ago, bdew said:

Come to my WU server, i have Lib on freedom. And cookies. :P 

And human corpses to eat too? Maybe some nice warm blood to wash it down with?

=Ayes=

Lib should stay in pvp but pve should have her colossus. I mean.... a whole kingdom builds 1 colossus of lib at most (if any). So the colossus being unique to pvp doesnt do anything, it is not something people usually build. People should be able to build their own lib colossus in pve and glorify her. I assume we cant even bring the unfinished to pve and build it there (I havent seen any lib colossus in pve).