Sign in to follow this  
Fablecrafter

Skill Icon Swap for Skill Window

Alright, I so while playing I got to thinking, that it'd be neat to have more than one skill tracker window open at a time... Honestly, wish I could have the skill window open all the time instead... But due to the way it's presently setup, that isn't very practical, so then I had the idea... What if the "Skill Window" had a swap mode on it for players that wanted to keep it open all the time, to swap the text style of the window, over to "Skill Icons" instead, that they could mouse over for info about that skill, such as it's name, current level, and level progress of this current session.

Original idea stems from how "Runescape" does their skill interface

latest?cb=20170309023536
(I know this is from "Old School Runescape", but the point still stands this is still how they do their skill interface :) )

Just wanted to get this suggestion out there before we have a UI Overhaul, so that if others like it... There may be a chance for such a thing to be incorperated into it :)

Btw, will be more than happy to undertake making skill icons for it, but would have to wait till said UI Overhaul happens to know how they'd have to appear on it and all, and if they'd have to scale and such :P

• Like 2