Sign in to follow this  
Darklords

Stop Key Drops on Epic

Simple suggestion, this is getting way out of hand I think its safe to just disable new key drops from epic at this point forward till you come up with a solution for this cluster ######.

• Like 1

+1  - so how many player made gods do we need for 1-10 epic players anyway? As Darklords said its getting out of hand and we need far fewwer pmg's not more

• Like 1

+1

This is gettin pretty stupid. 

Delete all player gods and make another reward instead. Let the player gods compete on their own map 

Just get it out of game, is there anyone that want them in?

3 hours ago, Lundu said:

Just get it out of game, is there anyone that want them in?

I used to be a salty person like this, but now im okay with it. Plenty of people are using player gods, and im sure they aren't using it because they "hate" them. Infact, after Nahjo got its nerf (technically not just nahjo, but the alchemy favor method) several people left, One of them I knew in a previous village with like 3-4 prem characters at a time and would often spend money on silver. If player gods drop, I'd expect plenty of people to either switch to Vynora, take a huge break, or leave the game entirely for another sandbox. Gloria Victis has caught my eye :3

+1 if there was another way to get planeswalker to make it more fair for everyone

if player gods used 1:1 spell lists randomly picked from base gods with randomly picked attributes (like priest bonuses, follower bonuses, sac items, mountain/forest/water/hate god, etc) it wouldn't be too bad at all i don't think

Remove player gods, make current player gods "Herald of... (Magranon/Fo/Libila etc)" title with stats bonuses and maybe access to some unique spells.

So many bad decisions over the years that have profound bad effects and this week it's player gods that need removed while tons of other issues remain, preventing others from ascending after it was let on for years will not fix much at this point, I say we let more gods come and see how long until you can't see the game with the mission tab.

While the upcoming update will rework how they're given out, we'll be taking this suggestion in and disabling the ability for a key to be rewarded in the meantime.

We've contacted the recipient of the key and will be looking at possible alternatives. 

• Like 4