Sign in to follow this  
Daash

Alternative impalongs - are there any ?

We should do something mid summer. Waiting year after year for impalongs is frustrating.

We have 4 seasons... why only a winter impalong afterall?!

Then again, having something kind of official thread offering the different sites would be a plus... no point in dividing the community even further and reducing the potential amount of impers. Anyone can host/create an impalong, but being backed by the community is needed to make the event a success.

• Like 1

My knowledge of impalongs was so little that i didn't even realise people only do them in winter hehe. 

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:42 AM, Daash said:

Simple question to everyone.

Are there any other impalongs planned then the one at glasshollow ?

If not i feel tempted to arrange one on deli at Hill of Swedes, would not be a huge one with prizes and such but there will be every imping type in the same house wich would make it a good way to gain faith if there are enough people that is.

Did'nt we have the Easter Impalong there in 2015? Not saying I would be against it, has a nice location and had a lot of fun games/ Still agree on the going back to community voting for Annual Impalong. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cecci said:

My God, Nadroj, those pictures in the other topic: already starting to crave seeing that place!

I wandered into Nads place just mucking about Exo last week and was super impressed. Would most definitely suggest taking a look, Cecci.

• Like 2

Exodus eh Nadroj.. ill be there even have a couple semi nice enchanted weopons for possible prizes.. pretty light on supplies.. unless its 65ql iron got a k of those with no way to carry them.. unless I did some creative bagging in my sailbutt... I think m record is 725 lumps in a sailbutt...be happy to bring it... and the weops are more of newbish type prizes just iron and semi high enchants but good enough for some level 30 troll bashing.. after some imping they would be grand...

Only issue I have is my choices, so as to not step on toes or do another Xmas thing, are either very soon... Like October or well  into next year sometime. 

Edited by Nadroj

Nadroj will be taking rock shard donations for his impalong.

:ph34r:

Edited by Angelklaine

On 03/09/2017 at 3:49 PM, JakeRivers said:

lol why would you need to have a vote for a impalong location, wait silly question

a vote is a great idea.
It's my intention to finish revamping Trinsic then doing a presentation video/gallery and asking the community if they think i should host an Impalong.
You'd then vote or +1 or like. no idea, But it would be an entry that requires some kind of voting. 

Location Presentations - community votes on one.

Makes perfect sense.

• Like 1