Daash

Alternative impalongs - are there any ?

34 posts in this topic

Simple question to everyone.

 

Are there any other impalongs planned then the one at glasshollow ?

 

If not i feel tempted to arrange one on deli at Hill of Swedes, would not be a huge one with prizes and such but there will be every imping type in the same house wich would make it a good way to gain faith if there are enough people that is.

Edited by Daash
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd have liked to see a list of the proposed areas and having a vote on them. Not sure if we have *that* many new players around in need for an impalong... nor a decent area offered yet (both ongoing project having their flaws).

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol why would you need to have a vote for a impalong location, wait silly question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I also feel that the Impalong location should add something new and special every year.

I'd vote for a cave town Impalong for example.

 

All the available and suggested ones have already been: Shrimpies, Rockys and Daashs.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

why would you need to have a vote for a impalong location

 

Because it's how it have been done in the past and a community event is not decided by a lone person.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cecci said:

Well, I also feel that the Impalong location should add something new and special every year.

I'd vote for a cave town Impalong for example.

 

All the available and suggested ones have already been: Shrimpies, Rockys and Daashs.

I have a cave town... Party at my place!! 

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nononono. Half of the attendance will be lost for good inside that mountain...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

I have a cave town... Party at my place!! 

Time to start planning now then Nadroj!

Edited by Cecci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found two corpses in an alley as I headed to mine. I challenge the safety of that location!

 

Not to mention there aren't railings still after unfortunate accidents with drunken villagers.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's still the Shrimpalong on Indy, but I'm assuming you know about that already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NeeNee said:

There's still the Shrimpalong on Indy, but I'm assuming you know about that already?

 

There doesn't seem to be much info on that. I could find a post where some funds were being raised, but nothing confirming the event is happening. Could you give some details or a link to a thread I might have missed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year it wasn't posted up until Sept 5, so I assume it's forthcoming. It is 3 months away. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, it's a Sandbox. People can host what they want :D

 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cave town impalong pls

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Delakar said:

There doesn't seem to be much info on that. I could find a post where some funds were being raised, but nothing confirming the event is happening. Could you give some details or a link to a thread I might have missed?

I will be posting here in the next few weeks ;)

Plenty of funds have been raised, mostly all the imping materials have been acquired as well, really just prize winnings and working out logistics of Impalong helpers and permissions ect.

17 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Angelklaine said:

I found two corpses in an alley as I headed to mine. I challenge the safety of that location!

 

Not to mention there aren't railings still after unfortunate accidents with drunken villagers.

 

Turns out you don't even need to be drunk...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grumpled said:

 

Turns out you don't even need to be drunk...

 

Ooooo Shiny!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Cecci said:

Time to start planning now then Nadroj!

 

16 hours ago, Niki said:

cave town impalong pls

 

Some stuff has been built at my place for "future events" as i mentioned in muh thread. Take a look at the more recent posts/the end of the OP because i always edit em into that. Got some nice new public cave buildings up just gotta make plans and organise materials etc if i'm doing an impalong. Would certainly be fun :)

 

Edited by Nadroj
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

 

 

Some stuff has been built at my place for "future events" as i mentioned in muh thread. Take a look at the more recent posts/the end of the OP because i always edit em into that. Got some nice new public cave buildings up just gotta make plans and organise materials etc if i'm doing an impalong. Would certainly be fun :)

 

 

As stupid as it is, be sure to make a single building where all of the sermons/priests/crafters/etc all reside in, multiple floors high, and let everyone get lost in the rest of your village/mountain, so sermoners can get max faith gains. That's a major reason why I won't be attending Glasshollow's.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Xallo said:

 

As stupid as it is, be sure to make a single building where all of the sermons/priests/crafters/etc all reside in, multiple floors high, and let everyone get lost in the rest of your village/mountain, so sermoners can get max faith gains. That's a major reason why I won't be attending Glasshollow's.

 

Already done, the pottery armoury building has a sermon area on the top. I'd have crafters work in there for sure.

Edited by Nadroj
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My God, Nadroj, those pictures in the other topic: already starting to crave seeing that place!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cecci said:

My God, Nadroj, those pictures in the other topic: already starting to crave seeing that place!

 

Welcome to come visit the place is always open :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll let Pingvinen escort me one day to your Impalong!

Edited by Cecci
change of mind
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Mol Rehan Armoury has 3 floors, sermons on the top, crafting on the bottom, the building is of ample size so there should be no crowding issues. ;)

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh all infrastructure for a fun event is in place even though my deed is a constant building site lol. Even a lotta materials stocked come to think of it....just things like events, prizes and giving people a date we'd do it....easy right?

 

Note: I will refer back to this post as the moment i stupidly assumed it'd be easy to plan an impalong.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now