Sign in to follow this  
Pwnin

closed

studded set with a sail boat these toons I'm taking offers on https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Torvalar beast of the path of insanity

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/Pwnin no path, on exodus, primiumed stil oct 13 2017

Edited by Pwnin

PC 20s top

Edit : sry didn't see the 1st toon 20s for the 2nd toon

Edited by accwin

beast of the path of insanity and still working on it

Edited by Pwnin

2 hours ago, accwin said:

PC 20s top

Why you say that? That not nice. 

First tooner id say 1g+ Depends on what buyer is willing to pay though

Second tooner id say maybe 10-15s

First one, 125-150 depending on premium or not. Second, 30-35 tops with prem. Its clearly a bashing alt and nothing more. Anything more on either account is wishful thinking.

4 hours ago, Loink said:

First tooner id say 1g+ Depends on what buyer is willing to pay though

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

First one, 125-150 depending on premium or not.

Where are you guys getting these PCs? The first account has...nothing, really. Just some digging which is as easy as dirt (ha!) to get. And I guess the body stats...but that's just a matter of digging. Meditation is so-so. Not enough for rank 11.

20-30s is probably about right.

3 minutes ago, Hailene said:

Where are you guys getting these PCs? The first account has...nothing, really. Just some digging which is as easy as dirt (ha!) to get. And I guess the body stats...but that's just a matter of digging. Meditation is so-so. Not enough for rank 11.

20-30s is probably about right.

Past experiences, purchases, recent sales, market trends and watching many threads come and go. Torvalar is clearly a pvp character. He is relatively close to sotg and has several trained skills past 70. 

In comparison, a 100 faith batery which can take maybe 2 months to do goes for about 60-80s. This character has way more effort and time to level. Meditation alone to that level can take 4 months at a minimum if you grind it daily faithfully and use server resets to your advantage, not counting the path levels themselves. Fight skills are entry level and many other slills have been worked on.

The character is not complete, sure, but try to level body to 40, ans LMS to 83 and then tell me you are okay selling your account for 35e, not to mention med to 60+. 

Understanding what skills do and effort put on skilling them will help understand their value.