Sign in to follow this  
erozaxx

Looking for active community

Hi all,

I am returning player, started to play some years ago, stopped few times, now returning back. My old deed is gone. I made one small just for getting me packed up and refresh myself (north Indy). I would like to join thriving active community. I am playing mostly nights (21:00 - 4:00) and I am in GMT +1 (CET)

My char is premium and I am at some 60+ skills, see the dump with skills above 50 only:

Spoiler

Digging: 60.593628
  Masonry: 56.948055
     Forestry: 62.08783
     Farming: 63.03844
  Fighting: 72.3437
  Miscellaneous items: 53.935276
     Hammer: 55.557735
     Huge axe: 63.7351
  Carpentry: 74.257835
     Bowyery: 50.86127
  Alignment: 100.0

I am friendly, fluent in english and I love to adventure, hunt, chat and hang out. I gladly participate on any bigger projects and I also like to help newbies. I have a ship (actually two, Knarr and Sailship) so I am selfsufficient and not limited, which island to join.

PM here please, or ingame Erozaxx. I am gonna spam some village recruit posts as well right now, but I wanted to have consolidated info 'bout me on one place to refer to.

Happy wurming.

• Like 1

Hello! I can recommend our NEXA alliance at North-East of Xanadu. We have large and active community with several players playing on your specific play hours. Summerholt area must be one of the most populated area, although since we are speaking of Xanadu, there's also plenty of empty space to claim and work on. We help each other out, trade a lot and we work together to make the community better. :)  If interested, check out more info here:

Happy Wurming and hopefully you'll find a place to stay! :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kadmint said:

Thanks a lot Kadmint. That looks great - I will pay that place a visit soon.

• Like 1

If you are looking for a village, Amish Estates would be happy to have you - and if you just want to place a deed and be in an awesome alliance then NEXA is also here! :D

• Like 1

packing up my stuff and heading towards xanadu :) seems like the busy place i am looking for ;)

• Like 1