Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Impalong 2018 -- Glasshollow Market

Tnx alot will update list sortly... we still need alot of iron... we have alot of veins too at market if someone feels to mine here.

Thanks to everyone for all the response and suggestions so far.  We really appreciate the feedback and everything is being taken into consideration.

everyone who will inprove in rooms pls tell us what room you wana join and your ingame name.   you will be put on guest permisions before you arrive to impalong!

mm, think I'll be heading to the Shrimpalong or one of the smaller server ones - diluting the amount of sermonees by having different groups in different places doesn't appeal.

• Like 6

As I said ..."It will be any fishing or sailing contest? If so,  I can do any ship as a reward, if you guys want it ofc :) " 

I can deliver wool strings. 

Pls add Irbiska to rooms : carpentry, finecarp, blacksmithing, shipbuilding  and Shewolf char to clothtailoring.

Hello !

Please add Januszsram to rooms :blacksmithing, shield smithing, chain armour smithing, plate armour smithing

donations at this moment:

gold 70 ql -600

silver 70 ql - 300

stell 60 ql - 300

great, if you want you can mine some 70ql gold even at market :D  alot of iron veins on the way of 2 wide tunnels pm me and will sort out permisions

just bring the ships you dont need... fishing game will be out for sure...  

Edited by Sila

donation list updated tnx everyone for help... but sadly there is more we need also leather

33 minutes ago, Sila said:

leather

I've got a lot of hides saved so I'll be mixing up some lye.

And a nice visit to the desert will surely bulk up the supply. 

Also, put me down for leatherworking and cloth tailoring.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, PandyLynn said:

Okay, I'm a little confused. Maybe because I'm tired. Is this impalong happening in 2017 or 2018? I'm seeing both dates - one in the graphic says 2018, but under the heading it states 2017. I thought Shrimpiie was holding an Impalong on Indy during Dec 2017. He'd already got donations for it. Can someone confirm when this impalong is happening, please?

Do you not know that December 31st is the last day of the year? It will be going from December 22, 2017 to the morning of January 1st

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 2:59 AM, Daash said:

Well i for one dont see how this is more or less the "official" implalong, when was it voted ? i rather see it hosted by another server due to a few reasons namly:

- Lag on xanadu are bad normaly, it should be nearly horrible when addinh a ton of players in the same area.

- Implalongs should be held by diffrent deeds and not by one that have hosted one already

- Where are the vote saying it should be the official implalong ?

Given the above reasons i will probably not visit the impalong, i dispise lag and the fact that id need to live with it for days...

And i know how much work it takes to do a impalong but if the comunity comes together it shouldnt be an issue building up a impalong deed on one of the less occupied servers.

Then don't show up. People don't wanna hear your pity party. If you don't want to go, then don't. Nobody cares. But everyone is more than welcome.

• Like 2

well ppl come for tools even week later :D   impalong 2018 is also this year slogan :D   

I'm confused. If this event starts and ends in 2017, why is it named 2018?

• Like 6

On 11.9.2017 at 11:15 PM, thorgot said:

I'm confused. If this event starts and ends in 2017, why is it named 2018?

That's a marketing strategy often used for games. It sounds new and better, if you use the upcoming year.

On 9/11/2017 at 2:06 PM, Wimblonian said:

Do you not know that December 31st is the last day of the year? It will be going from December 22, 2017 to the morning of January 1st

Hey, let's be rude when the question was already sufficiently answered in a reply below this one! I wasn't the only person to be confused considering that many of the previous impalongs used the year they started in. But thanks for being a jerk. Makes it so much easier to understand.

• Like 2

And btw, since the start is 2017, normally you list the year it starts, not the year it ends. unless you do this; 2017-18. Just like schools do......

Oh and to point out something else, Silas own tagline at bottom says Dec 22-31st. Still in 2017.

Edited by Talohan
adding a note
  • Like 1

well dont be picky its just name of impalong-..... better to sing up for room and check out if something that you can donate! :D  all reward donations for games are welcome  everything counts

i'll go 94 weaponsmihing  81 backsmithing 60 fletching  and 61 fine carp currently

The date is objectively wrong.

'December 22-31, 2018' is 15ish months from now, 'December 22-31, 2017' is 3ish months from now.

For the love of clarity, just change it to '2017' or even '2017-18' as Talohan suggests. Why maintain the error? Have T-shirts already been printed or something?

Edited by Gwyn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Sila said:

stop making drama 

I was aiming for a touch of comedy actually, oops. Anyway, if there's any need for carp, fine carp, blacksmithing, stonecutting, or masonry imps I might be around a the end of December 2018 ... I mean ... 2017 :P