Sign in to follow this  
Aroma

Looking for work.

Hello Wurmians,:)

I like a job or work.

Let me know what you need and what you will pay me.

If i need to travel thats ok too plz have a bed ready for me:)

And if i can,ill take some friends with me to help.

I have ql85+ Tools a rare Knarr with a cart on board.

I Have a    Lib priest :100 faith 91 channeling

Fo priest: 100 faith 62 channeling

Aroma skills :

suSFX0T.png

Hope to hear from you soon. Pm Aroma or leave a prvt msg.:ph34r:

Greets hugs:

Aroma Forwoman

From

Amore P15 Xanadu.

Edited by Aroma
updating
  • Like 2

Hired for a 1k support beam order. Extremely fast service, delivered promised amount in far less time than estimated. Would recommend and use Aroma's service again in the future

• Like 2

Thank you so much Aroma!  I really appreciate your help.  I would also recommend her service if you need any assistance at all.

• Like 1

Welcome to the community!  As I like giving new community members a chance to make some silver, I will send you after a project I have sent others after.  I have four iron ore veins left in this tunnel I have been clearing for over a year now.  Finally down to just the four but they are all at the 9k range for each one that need to be cleared.  I had planed to use them for skilling but have out leveled there range so they don't give good dividends any more.  I would like to send you after one.  [15:23:01] It has a max quality of 58.  [15:23:01] You will be able to mine here 9124 more times.  Because I don't like to burn out new players on such tasks, but still give them enough to get going, I will pay you up to 4 silver for this job.  By this I mean I only want you to take out 4k shards of ore no more than this.  I will pay you the standard rate for mining or of 1s per 1k.  How this works in your favor is if you decide 3k is all you want to do, let me know I will pay you the 3k and we can get you home.  I can not afford more then the 4 silvers so any more then that will be on you.  I will place bsbs or large crates along with a smelter next to the vein so you can melt it down as you go, keeping space for mining.  I offer crates as in the past I have let those who mined keep what they knocked out and take back with them.  But a crate exchange was done so you will want to bring crates with you, but I don't mind picking them up or taking them back to your boat.  I can give you a bed to sleep in while you are here.  I have no cooking skill so you will need to sac rare ore and I can use a meditation refresh on you.  You can bring as many friends as you want, its up to you to decide how to divide the pay though.

The catch is I live on deliverance.

• Like 1

Finished 3k hits on an ore vein.  (mining is no fun period)

Completed the task in 48 hours. 

Player prefers to be paid as they go to keep motivated on task.

Was in contact with me the same day of posting. 

Comes with their own 90ql+ tools.

Friendly player.

• Like 1

Awesome dude, required his services, he ended up having to leave early and did not accept payment for half the job! Dedicated and beyond fair. Would recommend to anybody looking for a reliable and trust worthy and nice person overall.

• Like 1

I have used Aroma in the past. Recommended. My go to when I need affinity pizzas.

• Like 3

How good are you with building? I have two houses that were never finished. And also might want to do maybe two more. Perhaps with bridges between them. Well mainly i need a desighner to finish off two houses and build two more. As im too lazy to do it. Materials can be partially provided.of not all is available, some slate might be needed. Drop me a pm

I could use someone who can cut trees for me. Ideally cut ship/wagon full of trees and ill pay for it. I can travel to location if needed.