Sign in to follow this  
Delakar

Enchanted Rare Huge Axe

I have for auction an enchanted rare huge axe. It will be imped to QL92 by the time of the sale. 

418d19fa3f6ab412e3e57085ce5f32c1.png

[18:14:18] A huge axe with a heavy head and a wooden shaft. You'll need to wield it with both hands. This is a very rare and interesting version of the item. It is glowing from the heat. The huge axe needs to be sharpened with a whetstone.

[18:14:18] Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [95]

[18:14:18] Life Transfer has been cast on it, so it will transfer life to you when harming enemies. [92]

[18:14:18] Circle of Cunning has been cast on it, so it will increase skill gained with it when used. [94]

[18:14:18] Mind stealer has been cast on it, so it will steal knowledge from non-players. [100]

auction_timer_1504461673.gif

Starting bid/reserve: 12s

Minimum increment: 1s

Buyout: None.

Sniper protection: 2 hours.

On 8/31/2017 at 10:02 PM, Delakar said:

Sniper protection: 2 hours.

Now that a bid has been received in the final 2 hours of the auction, sniper protection is now active and the auction continues until 2 hours have passed with no further bids. With the lack of activity on this one, I wouldn't be suprised if it goes for 13s. :blink:

Sageruby is the winner at 13s. Please contact me with a name to COD the weapon to.