Sign in to follow this  
Davih

Sermons in SE Xanadu [Q25] - anyone interested?

I am currently thinking about inviting the public to join me at my deed (Modreth - Q25) for sermons!
The place isn't too far from the border, so if anyone wants to come from others servers, shouldn't be a very long trip.

Nothing too fancy, but i will have 4 or 5 Vyn characters alts logged for 60-80hrs/week and mostly standing near the altar(except rifts days).

I will make sermons with 2 of my priests, i'm already doing them but getting no prayer-reset because of not enough people

If anyone is interested, i could build a guest house with beds for sleep bonus, CCFP food, i can make more altars on demand for you to bless, and might meet some of your needs if they are reasonable : )

Would anyone be interested?

3fb393823ece4ea9895d5a4e085f749d.png

Edited by Davih
  • Like 3

Faith increased by 0,1600 to 89,7235

The sermon are now running, if anyone else is interested in joining, i will soon add a new structure with beds and free food! : )

bump for good group , good guy, active sermon group here. more welcome, better gains.

Great place to sermon, lots of listeners, spaces available for more priests to come.

These threads may as well be written in Ancient Greek for non-priests.

Best of luck to Davih!

Whatever it is he is trying to do!

i have an alt i want to make a smeagain priest. can you invite him to a deed so he teleport there? i got plenty of karma for him.