Sign in to follow this  
Yiraia

Sleep while cluster change

Freedomers trying epic  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you try playing epic if switching clusters meant you would sleep?

• Yes, Worth a shot if im still progressing in PvE through sleepbonus
    • Yes, But I probably won't stay long
    • No, Let Pvp die

I see a bunch of epic players upset that nobody wants to join them, And I wouldnt blame them. I would hate to work very hard on something and then lose it all due to loss of player activity. I am sure freedomers would much rather play PvE than PvP, but enjoy wurm in general. If switching clusters between freedom and epic meant we would be sleeping in the world we left, it may make a huge difference. Whenever I'm done with a huge grind and used all my sleep bonus, I just leave the game and wait till I get more sleep bonus. Instead of just playing another game, it would encourage me to make an attempt on epic. Anybody else?

• Like 1

i'd rather just remove the 1hr cooldown so we can switch back and forth as we choose. (with enemies in local disable portals so you cant just escape a raid)

Sleepbonus is over rated.

And besides: that is not really a poll I can answer to when the only No answer is that stupid ill thought thru.

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JDBooker said:

i'd rather just remove the 1hr cooldown so we can switch back and forth as we choose. (with enemies in local disable portals so you cant just escape a raid)

for you JD

271bc91d6e.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cecci said:

Sleepbonus is over rated.

And besides: that is not really a poll I can answer to when the only No answer is that stupid ill thought thru.

Well the options No, No let it die, and no let it remain the way it is right now are all the same thing. Sleep bonus is also not over rated... Its 2x skill bonus. Some skills are a waste of time without sleep bonus. I wouldnt dare grind ANY skill that is heavily limited on materials (Ex: Natural Substances, Channelling, Ropemaking because of string consumption, etc).

Btw Devs, if this suggestion goes through and I'm the only person that actually joins in on epic, then the population in the epic cluster will increase by a whopping 5%!!!!

• Like 1

+1 it makes it very difficult when you have an account with skills on both clusters that you play, to get sb you either have to pay out to get powders or be forced to not play one side and use a bed.  there is literally no harm in it

+1 Brilliant! and: Why not?  Unlike rampant skill transfer I don't see how this can hurt anyone. 

8 hours ago, LorenaMontana said:

+1 

Freedom people can take their skills too if they want.

If people can take their skills, im not joining in. Chaos is for that