Sign in to follow this  
Daash

wagon changes

I have a few things id like to see on wagons.

Its possible to have a contrainer within a container now days and id like to see the following slots:

- water barell (small barell), it already have this graphic so why not add one container for it.

- Lightsource slot, this would not only be logical it would also make it easier to fin your wagon in a dark mine etc.

- Storage chest that cant be loaded or unloaded. This would be a nice addition so you can store your gear etc. It should also reduce the storage volume the way a loaded large chest would.

- Some kind of food storage like the xmas gift. Should only hold like 3kg, and mabe have a slot like larders for snowballs.

6 hours ago, Daash said:

- Storage chest that cant be loaded or unloaded. This would be a nice addition so you can store your gear etc. It should also reduce the storage volume the way a loaded large chest would.

-1 to this, i like the wagon volume the way it is nowadays, dont see a reason why this should be changed for everyone when a lot of people dont even use it to store their gear or such and they'd just loose volume for a useless chest.

What if you right click and have the option to open the different storage, leaving the cargo bay unaffected

Edited by Mclavin