Sign in to follow this  
Sila

[Fixed] waystones offdeed decay

its just too high even if they are high ql...  should belike bridges decay or cateyes

or mybe dmg happend when replaced with cateyes...  cant found any other offdeed waystone with dmg

waystones decay when only linked in one direction and off deed

catseyes decay when only linked to one waystone or catseye off deed

So an off deed dead end will decay out, but if it ends on a deed no decay! 

• Like 2

@RetrogradeCould you confirm the decay rate of unlinked catseyes (blue and red) off-deed?

How soon after planting should the decay ticks start happening, how much is the damage and how often?

they decay fairly fast, so eventually those dead ends are gone, if for some reason you want them to remain you will have to repair them often

That's the thing.. not fast enough. In two weeks that I have checked they have taken zero damage. There seems to be one initial damage tick (9.3 something) on all that are red, but that has been the same for two weeks.. And blue has zero decay. Two weeks!

blue does not decay, the end eye decays first, that is the one that is red, once it is gone then the next blue in line turns red and starts to decay all the way back to the main road with a active system

if its not decaying fast perhaps someone came along and repaired it

Nope. Nobody repairs them because I've been checking almost every other day for the last 14 days and the red catseyes are all smiling at me happily with Dam: 9.330873

None of them have disappeared. None have taken extra damage. There are parts where two red catseyes are end to end (just a pair of reds) and they don't decay.

47 minutes ago, Shmeric said:

Nope. Nobody repairs them because I've been checking almost every other day for the last 14 days and the red catseyes are all smiling at me happily with Dam: 9.330873

None of them have disappeared. None have taken extra damage. There are parts where two red catseyes are end to end (just a pair of reds) and they don't decay.

Server?  Closest deed to the location or a point of interest so it can be checked?

Xanadu, Q-R 10

All the reds there same damage, no change in 2 weeks.

Note: I have applied some damage to a couple of blue catseyes there, but haven't touched reds.

VVMhJoY.png

mn0R2h9.png

NFZo8eB.jpg