Sign in to follow this  
Luttuosa

Easier bashing of waystone and catseyes for the one who planted them.

I don't know about you guys, but my first approach to the new highways was a real mess and now I have to spend so much time to bash and replace waystones and catseyes  in the right way.
I know they are so hard to bash just because they have to protect the highways; because of this I would like if they were more easy to bash at least for the one who planted them, to clean faster the mistakes :)

it was one action for me using a crowbar last night to remove these cats

• Like 1

+1 to the OP, though it sounds like a crowbar handles it at the moment.

https://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Crowbar

I'm sure someone can mail one to you if you can't make one for some reason.

It should be one action by crowbar regardless of who placed it.  10 seconds to pick up, down to 5.5 seconds to pick up at 90 paving.

The Paver's Union has entirely too much pull in this establishment.  No reason flower children shouldn't get equal rights to public lands that are public, because they're public.

Power to the lil ppl, off with the lobbyists.  *steps off pedestal, grumbles back to his rock*

Edit:  Come to think of it, since this is an anti-paving action, it should be 5.5 seconds UP to 10 seconds at 90 paving :lol:  ok ok, I'm going.

Edited by Reylaark
Ni

Thanks, crowbar did the job, that wasn't very clear to be honest, but it still took around 30 actions to do it offdeed on a 35ql waystone.