Sign in to follow this  
Malokai

DIGGY DIGGY!

Hey Release!

Have you ever been on a hunting trip and have to navigate around some long-dead badly terraformed area?  Tired of rifts landing on ridiculous steeps?

I have been spending some time returning the Western Steppe back to its former hunting glory.  It's a great alternative to staring at a forge, and makes for a good stamina/strength builder.

My next target is the often-used rift area on the map below:

yTGwwOd.png

I would like to return it all to sand, easing the slopes to where one can easily ride across the whole area.

• slopes transitioning from 5, to 10, to 15, and to 20 if we must.
  • 1-lane roads to nowhere removed
  • Perimeters are safe, as well as established groves and natural forests..  Wild growth will become sand.
  • Sand not used in restoration is up for grabs after the job...  I have no claim to it.

Doing this alone is fine, but I'd like to see what a good number of shovels can do!  PM me in-game.. let me know if you need a shovel...  Food and water provided.

Likely time would be 8:00pm(MDT) tonight (8/25/17), but will join any group more than 3 if I'm available.

Malokai

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Malokai said:

I would like to return it all to sand

This guy a legend

1 minute ago, LorenaMontana said:

This guy a legend

LOL...   um... mildly OCD and easily irritated by such things.   

• Like 1

Good on you - the central desert could use some de-terraforming too, if you run out of stuff.  I generally fix a few tiles whenever I go through it.

Just a thought, try not to make things too perfectly manicured - a few random sharp dunes and things are nice to have, and regularity is really jarring.

4 minutes ago, Pandalet said:

Good on you - the central desert could use some de-terraforming too, if you run out of stuff.  I generally fix a few tiles whenever I go through it.

Just a thought, try not to make things too perfectly manicured - a few random sharp dunes and things are nice to have, and regularity is really jarring.

NO!   15 Slope!!!  EVERYTHING 15 SLOPE!

... naw, I got ya.

• Like 1

AS a non-resident of release I think i have 100% authority a to say, lets make it all Tundra. It grows on its own, its beautiful, ill be over tomorrow with my shovel.