Sign in to follow this  
Soleil

Most populated area in all of wurm?

Doesn't have to be THE most populated, but densely populated.

I'd like to live close to there, or maybe in the town.

If you are looking for people to live near you, you might want to check out the different alliances and recruitment efforts. Most people who stick together belong to one group and another, and these groups recruit, so you might want to join one of them. I know the Amish guys are a close knit community and all of them stick around the same area, while Shadowfly Alliance are more dispersed, but you might be able to find a cluster of them around Newsprings Island.

Its hard to give you a specific location for this same reason. People come and go from all the servers, so you are better off finding a community, than you are trying to find a populated area,

Exodus, Alliance of Fire and Sand or w/e we are called, constant alliance chat of 20+ people and most people live around the same area. I think in total we are 50+ strong members if not more. 

Glasshollow no1 choice... inland still alot of place for deed..  

North-east Xanadu is densily populated with very active alliance around. :) Take a look!

• Like 1

There are some really active groups and areas around Release, but the better alliances are hard to get into (they don't actively recruit).

• Like 1

DD's hota deed

Epic

Edited by Mclavin
  • Like 3

Thanks everyone!

I'm not really looking to join anyone or even build my own place.

I just like to be around where it feels lively!

Ah so your looking for groups that are in local a lot. Well in the Summerholt area there tends to be a few of us in local at all times since we're pretty close together or always visiting each other at times for trades and such.