Sign in to follow this  
Dragonslayer24

Dedicated server lags only for other players

So in the past it's been fine, but recently when I try to start my dedicated server and other players come on, they're constantly lagging, the options menus don't show up when they right-click something, and they get disconnected soooo much. I also cannot see them move, they just stand there on my computer screen, but they are moving on their screen. How can I fix this?

Edited by Dragonslayer24

The issue with that will lie between your server and their computer if it works fine for you (Im assuming you host it on your pc, or local network)

you can check to see if anything else on your network is hogging bandwith, and ping times should show on the server browser as well.

Ok, so yeah I do host it on my PC, and we have notoriously bad internet here, but is there a way to make the connection between the two computers a little smoother? Or perhaps a way to make the other players not disconnect every minute? I have no idea how to check to see if something is hogging bandwidth. I know that most devices around my house are using internet simultaneously, but there's always someone using them.

Improving your connection between them and your pc might be a bit hard if your internet is bad. 

You could look at one of them hosting it (You would have the lag then) or looking at a third party host to pay for