Sign in to follow this  
Haeshler

Next Big Event For Xanadu?!?!

What is the next big thing going on for Xanadu? Anyone have any new ideas for a Fall or Spring event to start doing? Personally I would like to start seeing groups go out together to do missions, People who are trying to get up Karma, or people who need their Village Perks increased. I also would like to know if there are any Community building events going on? I recently got Carp up to 50 so I'd like to put it to good use... Please Comment Ideas, Thoughts, Plans, Dreams, or Aspirations... Thank you 

P.S. Troll King.. Are we going to hunt him down?

right now its going on cateyes event :D    if you have highway on deed or in perimeter you should menage settings, so we can protect our work done in pass.

Okay... I guess we can Chalk that Up to a Community event. What else? Does anyone have any Sermons going on they want to promote? I read about one going on in Glassholow a while ago, not sure if that's still a thing though... I'm really excited to see a big Hunting Party started, Like 5 large carts following 10 mounted hunters combing through the wilderness, *slashes through the air with a stick sword*... Honestly, see people get together for any reason will make me happy... But i'll push for killing stuff over building stuff always :) 

You should probably aim for the next Rift if you want many people slashing things together and if you don't mind adventuring.

Rift is just great as hunting event.... in past we have fising event with prices at glasshollow... no idea if this is still interesting

Rift sounds fun :) if the next one is near me I might just have to make a little trip to see. I think a big fishing trip would be pretty cool too!! Get 26 people, w.e. the max is, and sail around looking for the honey hole :) Where are you currently building at @Sila? Maybe you could post in freedom and get a couple players to come out and help build :) I'm getting a little sick of my cave and could use the company *glares at Wilson over in the corner*