Sign in to follow this  
taalix

new weapon for fist users and some new animals

for those who want to go into fist fighting instead of a weapon, we can have maybe something like spiked gauntlets or brass knuckles just to give those who want to go fist fighting a little more damage.

i would also like to see monkeys and bananas in the game, would be nice to see them near/around sand areas or something

Brass knuckles... Brass related weapon o.o I want it. Would it be weaponless fighting or something new (weaponless isnt just fist, its also feet)?

-1 to monkeys and bananas though. more animals and ingredients would have little to no effect at this point.

what if i tell you the 'rift weapon bracelets' are kind of brass knuckles?

alright they are not really working... so well... +1 for weaponless fighting reasons.

8 hours ago, Pingpong said:

+1 to bringing back gorillas

They still exist but "religious" animals were "broken" for a time.  They will spawn in MR template kingdom influence, but since Freedom is based off JK template you will only get wild boars

+1

As long as it is actually a usable weapon (the majority of weapons in wurm are unused...)

Most weapons works in pve but only a few are used in pvp for its bonuses against horses or plate armour (as an example).

But id say that all weapons that exist right now have their pros and cons in Wurm and you can definently use them all in pve (even tools works in pve :p)

I wouldnt care if fist weapons were super balanced and would compete with the rest of weps I would still enjoy them and they could have their perks such as being very light and fast with good accuracy,

but low dmg and low reach and 0 parry.

The weapon could even give a small gain in body str and body ctrl, giving ppl the oppertunity to go around as Chuck Norris training your character if you are to bored of mining an iron vein all day or cutting entire forests,

while maybe not being as effective ofc.

If Nogumps can fist us to death then so should we be able to fist something to death atleast :P

Could be two types:

Knuckles and Spiked fist weapons,

Knuckles giving bruise dmg.

Spiked giving pierce/cut dmg.

Both being made in metals but would use straps from leatherworking and the rest from weaponsmithing.

knuckle1_m.jpg                                          pk2289v.jpeg  

Edited by Nocturnes

i dearly want a martial arts option. always have.
fist arm leg foot

+1

20 hours ago, MrGARY said:

They still exist but "religious" animals were "broken" for a time.  They will spawn in MR template kingdom influence, but since Freedom is based off JK template you will only get wild boars

Is this why in times past gorillas spawned on freedom? It was only due to a bug? :)

oh wow, can't believe this is getting some love from the community =). it was thanks to a friend of mine who joined the game and was like "im gonna go weaponless and use my fist!". a few mins later he dies to a crab......

+1 if we introduce a skill for it and give it some funny titles

Edited by Arium

Something to use that pretty useless unarmed skill.

Also there are gorillas already. 

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

Also there are gorillas already. 

I've never seen a gorilla on Freedom; I thought they were only on Chaos? And on Chaos you couldn't tame them, I'd love to have a monkey I can tame :)

Make Weaponless Fighting a weapon meta-skill, with sub-skills for "Empty Fist" (no weapons at all, armor below plate), "Loaded Fist" (brass knuckles and similar) and "Armored Fist" (cestius or plate gauntlets)

12 minutes ago, Attenia said:

I've never seen a gorilla on Freedom; I thought they were only on Chaos? And on Chaos you couldn't tame them, I'd love to have a monkey I can tame :)

Yeah only on Chaos. They are the MR equivalent of Boars or Hyenas.