Sign in to follow this  
Vomusu

Missing keybinds

Hey, this happened to me a few times in the past, and today it happened to me again. I logged into the game just to find out that ALL of my key bindings are gone - the movement keys, menu keys, fighting skill binds, toolbelt - everything. Any idea what might be the cause? Are the key bindings saved in a file somewhere? It's pretty annoying to set them up all over again.

Spoiler

aYEdbpP.png

wRqV9gv.png

EDIT:

Sorry - Now I can see that I posted this in Wurm Unlimited forum and the issue is about Wurm Online. Can somebody move the topic please?

Edited by Vomusu

Your keybind file is stored in your Wurm folder:  Wurm - configs - configname.

When you log into Wurm, you choose your player name and then the config name.  For instance, I have a config name for each of my characters, plus the default config.  So when I log in with Alectrys, I log in with the config name Alectrys.  

Even if you have not logged into the game yet, you should have a config named Default which is populated with all the default configs.

Do you have something that deletes your config file?  Check your wurm folder to see what configs you have and make sure they have keybinding text files.