Sign in to follow this  
viruskiller

Epic structure mission's on freedom

It seems there is sleep bonus reward only to the person finishing it, I would prefer all players attaching at least 10 % of it should get Sleep bonus.

It is like that for all other missions i don't see why the structure building ones should be different.

And since they can be built as decorations anyway there won't be much intent to build them for the missions so might as well just take them off the mission list for freedom.I don't see anyone in they'r right mind go build a pylon just for the mission on his own.

ah nevermind.. misread. :)

Edited by rixk

well the servers seem preety dead to me, or the players that play nowadays are not as hardcore as they used to be as no one really cares about sleep bonus anymore :/, i'm looking at the global spell casts for Rite Of Spring and there's years since it has been cast last time.. 

when i played a few years ago the casts would be as close as they could be to the earlier casts, and everyone was really eager to get that extra 5 h SB to grind a certain skill..

i guess part of the reason why no one bothers with Rite Of Spring nowadays is because it has to be casted by Nahjo(i have no idea why the devs allowed any other priests to do global spell casts), and every player that cares about the sleep bonus is already a follower of vynora.

so it's kinda pointless to convert to nahjo , get the 5 h and then sit on a full bar of SB for a week to convert back to vynora and get the extra 10%, i think a fix would be to either put RoS back on vynora only or make Nahjo faith bonus be the same as vynora.

or just remove the spell all together, it does not give a great image to the game to have it the way it is now.

Nahjo and vynora can have it cast. Whichever god the priests follow is the one that gives the bonus to their followers.

Nahjo cast = nahjo followers

Vynora cast = Vynora followers

A major reason the rite of spring and such isnt as common is the introduction of player gods meaning less priests and followers praying to vynora, meaning it takes longer to meet the requirements for the cast. 

so if vynora folowers pray to vynora it will help in getting the ability to cast it faster? does it disable the cast for nahjo? 

It does help get the ability to cast faster. And no it doesnt cancel nahjo, they operate independently

• Like 1