Sign in to follow this  
Jonydowy

Tap Dance Bridge

Hello everyone.

With the new highway system bridges have to be 2 tiles wide to be considered part of a highway to be able to put the cateye on it.

So i decided to make a new bridge 2 tiles wide near the existing wooden bridge made by  Roman but i will name it Tap Dance Bridge.

Someone once asked Roman about replacing his bridge and the terms were to put the same name on the new bridge(Jenn Kellon),do i really have to comply with that?

I don't want to over step on his work but i think my name fits better for our server.

What do you think i should do in this case? It's alot more work to make it 2 tiles wide and out of stone so i think i deserve the right to name it.

l8sNjCo.png

Edited by Jonydowy
  • Like 2

Jonydowy has permission to demolish my wooden bridge.

• Like 2

This is a great project. If you need help with anything, hit me up in a pm. I'd love to give a hand.

Hi Angel,we are pretty much set with materials,but if you'd like you can come help building the second section,we will plan it in about 11 hours from now.

I'm happy to come to put it together - I hope I won't be late as it is in my worktime...

• Like 1

The bridge is done!

Thanks goes to Cormax,Almerian,Sweetsusie,Jaz,Annyil and Angelklaine for helping out with materials or building it.

All is left now is to wait on the catapult bug to be fixed and bash the wooden bridge (unless any GM feels bashy and takes it down for me xD)

I wanted to leave it as a relic at first,but now looking at both of them looks a bit weird.

bBQb5F5.jpg

• Like 5

Dang! Ya'll are fast! It looks so cool. I almost miss the roller coaster feel though. Great job all!

I dont deserve a thanks for my involvement. I got there too late and had to go to bed, then when I came back next day it was completed. Jony and Corvain were too efficient at this task it seems.

Good job guys. It looks really good!

I leave the game for 2 weeks (away from home) and you all build a bridge?!

I shudder to think what would happen to Cele if I left for longer!

In all seriousness, though... well done! The bridge looks great. Thanks to all who built it! :)