Sign in to follow this  
ProgNutToo

Valrei and Scenario Info

Hi all,

Looking for more information about Scenarios and the Valrei map than what I can find on Wurmpedia, which does not give enough details.  Specifically, what is the destination tile that ends the scenario, or how do you find that out?  What tiles provide stat buffs, etc to the gods?  Is there a "for dummys" guide to extract god events from the server, other than rummaging through the wurm.log?  Right now Magranon is fighting a demi-god, when/how will I find out who wins?  (server log just stopped announcing it.  Is it over?  Will I find out when Mag moves again?)  Also, Libila picked up a second beautiful eye, so she will win?  Why didn't the scenario end?  Thanks.

Also read the forum string from LoranaMontana about Valrei, which is better than the Wiki, but still looking for more if it exists.  Thanks.

REVIVE. I do not know where to find information on how to do missions/scenarios on my dedicated server. I do not want to make any missions, and just want to do the randomly generated things. There are currently no fights planned, and no missions to complete.