Sign in to follow this  
Guruen

Looking for the current owner of Guruen

As the title says, i'm looking for the current owner of Guruen.
If anyone knows who owns him please let me know. 

Also wondering if he's still being actively used :)

• Like 1

Hello there, welcome back neighbour! I dunno that he is actively used, I have never seen him active on the servers I have been on.

• Like 1

\o/

Edit: Do you recall who bought him?

Edited by Cecci
  • Like 1

Yes i still have the name of the one who bought from me, but i'm pretty sure i've seen it been sold at least one time since :)

Blacksteel disbanded itself in March i believe.
Haven't seen anyone in deli chat named guruen since you came back off your fishing holiday and promptly disappeared.

edit - Hang on no.. i remember, the person u sold it to had his ship in my bay and may not have known it was there, having bought the account.. so i tried to get in touch. after a few months he eventually moved it.
since then there was no sound of him and i don't think he ever spoke in kchat nor did anyone that carried that name after him.
I think Blacksteel disbanded a few months after he moved his ship but i can't be sure.
There was someone i was talking to about his ship, she.. i think it was a she, managed to tell him it was there after i had moaned about abandoned ships in my bay.
it may have been wilca or cecci, it might have been neither.
i can remember no more

This may serve;
https://www.niarja.com/players?search=Guruen
Woodlands on Xanadu seems to still be there, founded by Guruen in December

Edited by Steveleeb

On 8/20/2017 at 10:27 PM, Steveleeb said:

Blacksteel disbanded itself in March i believe.
Haven't seen anyone in deli chat named guruen since you came back off your fishing holiday and promptly disappeared.

edit - Hang on no.. i remember, the person u sold it to had his ship in my bay and may not have known it was there, having bought the account.. so i tried to get in touch. after a few months he eventually moved it.
since then there was no sound of him and i don't think he ever spoke in kchat nor did anyone that carried that name after him.
I think Blacksteel disbanded a few months after he moved his ship but i can't be sure.
There was someone i was talking to about his ship, she.. i think it was a she, managed to tell him it was there after i had moaned about abandoned ships in my bay.
it may have been wilca or cecci, it might have been neither.
i can remember no more

This may serve;
https://www.niarja.com/players?search=Guruen
Woodlands on Xanadu seems to still be there, founded by Guruen in December

Yeah i haven't played guruen since september 2015, and i've been trying to track the different owners of the since then. From what i can see Mrslady sold it to someone in december 2016. I haven't heard back from Mrslady so i'm unsure who he/she sold to. Haven't seen any new listing with Guruen since then, so i'm assuming whoever bought from mrslady is still the current owner. 
But it doesn't look like the char is actively being used anymore. So there might be a chance i'm coming back, if i can get a hold of the current owner :)

• Like 1

Still looking for the current owner of Guruen, if anyone have any ideas on how i can get in contact with the owner please let me know. TY! :D

• Like 2

I can probably help you out, I'll do some digging.

Edit: You're looking for Faster ?

Edited by Sharkin

On 9/17/2017 at 4:37 PM, Steveleeb said:

did you try Woodlands on Xanadu  or its neighbors?

Haven't actually been ingame for a while, so nope haven't tried that. :)

3 hours ago, Sharkin said:

I can probably help you out, I'll do some digging.

Edit: You're looking for Faster ?

Thanks alot, i've tried writing to her/him on the forums. I hope it'll yeild some result, starting to miss doing crazy projects in game :)

Hey Guruen. Long time no see. How are you?

ill hope you will find it soon as possible Good luck.