Sign in to follow this  
Mitzie

New Highway System Q&A

I've been playing with the new highway system to connect my deed.  I have a highway going in front of my deed, put a waystone 1 tile into my deeded property, and it still says "Unknown".  Anyone know how to get it display my deed name?

To show up in the arrows on the waystone make sure Highway routing is enabled on the deed settings:

m4NaHZuwQQWxlQPoMOMcEg.png

It needs to show in the find route village list

Thank you.. I marked the Allow Highways but didn't notice the other one.

i wonder what will be with highways that are mostly made in perimeters and cant be protected without mayors  or sections of non protected highways*?

can we call gms to protect that sections for us?  becose many highways made in past didnt have any deeds there and now they are.

Do I understand correctly, a deed can be placed on this new catseyed highway and if the new owner so chooses, to remove the highway markers, thus breaking the highway without having to reroute it?

And slightly from different angle, if the new owner removes original highway and reroutes it around their perimeter, the oh-so-pretty-and-straight highway can become ffs-so-annoying-to-navigate?