Sign in to follow this  
koroth

Peas

I'm sure it's been said before, but I'm going to say it again.... can we PLEASE, for Fo's sake, make the pea pods into a basket when harvested and dropped? They are nearly impossible to find.

I was thinking the same for all harvests and their seeds, but then i realized there are buckets available, or even satchels. Theres no need to make every pile like corn when lightweight storage is available.

+1, I think a pile of anything should be fairly easy to locate on the ground. A single pea pod, or carrot, or whatever, can be more difficult to find, but i think if there were 100 peas in a pile in my back yard, I would notice.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2017 at 9:12 AM, Yiraia said:

I was thinking the same for all harvests and their seeds, but then i realized there are buckets available, or even satchels. Theres no need to make every pile like corn when lightweight storage is available.

The problem with this is most farmers won't carry 50 + satchels to harvest their fields (ours produces over 5k of crop) Dropping piles is faster for pickup later, but very difficult when you can't see the piles.

2 hours ago, koroth said:

The problem with this is most farmers won't carry 50 + satchels to harvest their fields (ours produces over 5k of crop) Dropping piles is faster for pickup later, but very difficult when you can't see the piles.

The wurm community is growing a bit too soft for me :/ Everything needs to either fit in one tile or be done in one trip, or else its not good.

3 hours ago, koroth said:

The problem with this is most farmers won't carry 50 + satchels to harvest their fields

Couldn't you just off-plant one out of 10 tiles or so and then drop the odd seeds together with the even seeds, viola a box!