Sign in to follow this  
icbash

[No Bug] Erupt/Freeze buged?

was the fact u could use this on reinforced tiles before a bug... and fixed with out a patch note or is it fixed/bugged know?

Just posted about this in suggestions.  Oops I guess I used the wrong topic. 

Here's hoping it's bugged now. 

At the end of the erupt timer I get the message 'nothing happens' if I use it on a reinforced tile.

Not sure but think this worked in the past.

Please can this be confirmed as a bug (or not) then i can adjust my plans :) 

I tried this over a reinforced tile on the test server, went through the full cast timer and then said 'nothing seems to happen'.

I've added this as an issue to find out information as to intended or not.

On 8/30/2017 at 1:27 PM, Alectrys said:

I've added this as an issue to find out information as to intended or not.

status?

Man, I'm glad I got lvl 7 of PoP using a PoI free transfer otherwise I would be pretty upset that I pathed up so many times to get nothing out of it.

Here I was thinking having it as an ability would finally come in handy with a sideshaft mine issue I was having.

Any word on this....at all?

Since it's broken can I get a free transfer back? Lol.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:40 PM, JakeRivers said:

Mystery still not solved?

Can it just be fixed already

Did try it out today, still 'nothing happens'.

....we dug open to 100 slope between our two deeds (note we pay for these deeds) to work on our tunnel which is blocked by two reinforced tiles left over 6 years ago by previous people (before we came to this area).  We made sure it is a Mag domain.  We made sure we used the char with the ability to erupt and freeze.  Went through whole action and "nothing happens".  This has been reported in August last year.  Is it a bug or is it intended?  Seems pretty silly not to give people on PvE the ability to get rid of mine supports from years and years ago except through disintegrate spells, which, at best, takes hundreds of chopped veggies and a big chunk of luck (note we have several tiles we would like to get rid of the supports...)

Can someone please let us know what is going on?  

On 9/22/2017 at 8:29 PM, Retrograde said:

Not yet

4 months not enough time to figure this out?

The erupt/freeze method did indeed work in the past, as a friend used it on my deed (in the perimeter). I created an alt and worked up to PoP level 7 specifically to be able to do this. I also have an alt Mag priest, but the disintegrate spell is so faulty as to be virtually worthless for removing reinforced tiles off deed. My alt gets the same message of "Nothing happens" as reported above. If this is indeed a bug it would be very nice to get some feedback about it. If the erupt/freeze method for removing off deed reinforcements was intentionally removed, then someone really made a poor decision, and consideration to reinstate it as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated.

8 hours ago, Alendhor said:

The erupt/freeze method did indeed work in the past, as a friend used it on my deed (in the perimeter). I created an alt and worked up to PoP level 7 specifically to be able to do this. I also have an alt Mag priest, but the disintegrate spell is so faulty as to be virtually worthless for removing reinforced tiles off deed. My alt gets the same message of "Nothing happens" as reported above. If this is indeed a bug it would be very nice to get some feedback about it. If the erupt/freeze method for removing off deed reinforcements was intentionally removed, then someone really made a poor decision, and consideration to reinstate it as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated.

+1

Is it a bug and if so what is ETA on fixing it?

If not a bug please let us know so we can suggest it be changed back to the way it was before.

Spoiler

Cant get a sandstone vein to erupt now. Was working only a few weeks ago.

Derp, was user error. Not broken.

Edited by Aeryck

11 hours ago, Aeryck said:

Cant get a sandstone vein to erupt now. Was working only a few weeks ago.

at least you can mine that sucker out where there is no option for a perimeter reinforced wall without finding a mag priest and getting a lucky cast (which is doable if you only had to remove one, but if you had to remove dozens, forget it)

Edited by JakeRivers

Guess I won't waste the time digging up 9 reinforced tiles. Hopefully this gets fixed, or some method that doesn't cost 1.5s to remove them.