Sign in to follow this  
nicedreams

Reduce Drake Spirits Aggro Range - Please

The worst thing in Chaos literally (for me at least) are Drake Spirits.  It seems their aggro range is about the full range of local.  It's terrible to be in the water sailing by yourself and get within visual of a Drake Spirit and then it starts flying your way.  No Gumps aren't too bad since you can run into water to avoid if needed, but Drakes just go everywhere.

They are hard to avoid because they will be lined up in the water to where you have no where to go but turn around.

Please please please reduce their aggro so it's more fun to sail in Chaos.  I'd rather be afraid of a player than a drake spirit.

Running into these at 10km/h on a sailboat is not fun.

Edited by nicedreams

I know the feeling , had 3 on me at the same time once. 

Personally , I like them though I would argue to make fewer of them instead, but it's a personal preferance.

Just where talking to people they need to buff them lol. Only true power in chaos been Nathan avatars past week and killed 2 off them so avatars need a buff too!!!!!! Chaos feels allready like Pve and am a noob....

[01:54:32] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'N.ce.reams'. and yesterday looted a DD wagon from folsom. had drake spirit, eagle and a lib avatar chasing me so be avare there is danger in chaos....

Edited by sleepys

5 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

My post is about aggro range though.

afk sailers ...should be dying. never had a problem with them......never had a problem when sailing of them when been looking where am going NEVER!!!

Edited by sleepys

Eaven in land u can out run them. If u cant u need to learn. Dont debuff chaos becouse noobs cant survive it....took me 3 years to get to the action. I havent shopped my account i worked for it. Chaos is PVP area...not PVE. If u wanna kill uniques looks at the forums for slayings they are "safe"

You assume too much.  I don't come to Chaos for uniques.  I don't afk sail on chaos.  I didn't buy my account.  Yes you can out run a drake spirits in decent horse gear and out sail a drake spirit after 26km/h.  You seem to not have enough experience with them to know that.  Usually on land you trap them in a cave.  There are no caves in the water and a wind dropping from a gale to a breeze at 10km/h just sucks.

You also make it seem like if a suggestion posted that its getting changed in the next patch.  I doubt any change would come of this and was a frustrated post from having to dodge 2 of them as soon as I crossed border.

At of writing this on deed:

[16:35:11] 14 other players are online. You are on Chaos (452 totally in Wurm).

I think chaos is getting over populated.  Need to watch out for all the noobs trying to take over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sleepys said:

Just where talking to people they need to buff them lol. Only true power in chaos been Nathan avatars past week and killed 2 off them so avatars need a buff too!!!!!! Chaos feels allready like Pve and am a noob....

[01:54:32] You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'N.ce.reams'. and yesterday looted a DD wagon from folsom. had drake spirit, eagle and a lib avatar chasing me so be avare there is danger in chaos....

And PvP means Player vs Player.  Not how tough creatures are.  Turning down aggro range for a mob doesn't break PvP.  Not like horses and trolls are any harder to kill on Chaos.  So don't understand how Chaos feels like PvE.  Why don't you go fight someone and do some PvP with the 20 people that are online right now or do I have to come to your deed instead?

[16:52:50] 20 other players are online. You are on Chaos (457 totally in Wurm).

Edited by nicedreams

8 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

You assume too much.  I don't come to Chaos for uniques.  I don't afk sail on chaos.  I didn't buy my account.  Yes you can out run a drake spirits in decent horse gear and out sail a drake spirit after 26km/h.  You seem to not have enough experience with them to know that.  Usually on land you trap them in a cave.  There are no caves in the water and a wind dropping from a gale to a breeze at 10km/h just sucks.

breeze is an issue will give u that. I still see them alot before i agro them. Dont know why. U need to check the grafigs settings mayby u have an issue there.

You also make it seem like if a suggestion posted that its getting changed in the next patch.  I doubt any change would come of this and was a frustrated post from having to dodge 2 of them as soon as I crossed border. Never had this issue...been sailing the borders over 3 years

At of writing this on deed:

[16:35:11] 14 other players are online. You are on Chaos (452 totally in Wurm).

I think chaos is getting over populated.  Need to watch out for all the noobs trying to take over.

9 minutes ago, nicedreams said:

And PvP means Player vs Player.  Not how tough creatures are.  Turning down aggro for a mob doesn't break PvP.  Not like horses and trolls are any harder to kill on Chaos.  So don't understand how Chaos feels like PvE.  Why don't you go fight someone and do some PvP with the 20 people that are online right now or do I have to come to your deed instead? Becouse its cant fight own kingdom members? Edit. You seem to not have enough experience with them to know that. This is true i kill em.

[16:52:50] 20 other players are online. You are on Chaos (457 totally in Wurm).

Edited by sleepys

Too many changes in DD I don't even know who's in it anymore.  And yes you can attack kingdom members.  We do it all the time.  Ask Kawdzo.

Dont wanna revert the post so is agro of drakespirits : yes or now the 20 players in chaos please respond. Is it an issue or not????

plan your trips better, use a faster boat, travel in greater numbers