Sign in to follow this  
neofit

"Survival" servers

Hi,

The "Server Listings & Advertisement" forums do not seem to be for "looking for server" posts, so I guess I'll post here.

I am looking for a PvE server that has some slightly more complicated survival features that the rest. By this I definitely not mean 1x skills and actions, if I like that kind of crap I'd be still playing WO :).

The Survival Mod looks fine. Or just not having a 3x combat multiplier as everyone is so fond of having, no crop multiplier either would be nice. I'd like to have to look for food, because usually, after a couple of days after you've settled you start having more produce than you could ever consume, and one kill an feed you for a week of two. Scarce wood and other resources would be nice I guess.

You can choose any of the servers (I'm sure others here can tell you which ones are fairly empty now) and just toss your tools away.  Then start to forage for branches and rock to make yourself some crude tools to get yourself going.  If you have chosen an empty server (empty of players) the creatures will be quite a problem to make things hard for you.  You can make this game as easy or hard as you like.

7 hours ago, Vroomfondel said:

You can choose any of the servers (I'm sure others here can tell you which ones are fairly empty now) and just toss your tools away.  Then start to forage for branches and rock to make yourself some crude tools to get yourself going.  If you have chosen an empty server (empty of players) the creatures will be quite a problem to make things hard for you.  You can make this game as easy or hard as you like.

Nonsense. How did you figure I wanted to play solo and eat dirt with my bare hands I can't imagine.

On 8/19/2017 at 2:26 AM, neofit said:

Nonsense. How did you figure I wanted to play solo and eat dirt with my bare hands I can't imagine.

Neofit, 

I suggest looking at Parthanon Reborn for the survival mods. They are PvP tho. They are a smaller community, so I don't think there are many threats. Plus, some PvP action isn't always bad. It makes it realistic. 

Here is their Steam Post  

Their epic settings are on and Epic settings are kinda weird (imo). There are OP creatures there like spirit owls. Those F'ers are OP as hell. They make dragons look like wild cats. There is a curve to the skill gains too with Epic. Personally, I don't like it. I like working and grinding for my skills. I wear it as a badge of honor. 

I also own a server called "Exiled".  It's PvP, 1x skill gain and action timer. But atm there is no PvP threat. It's new as of this month. Looking for some hardcore players to come check it out and start a community. If you're curious come check out our steam post and discord server chat

Edited by Piperpaws

@Neofit Westeros Epic PVE just opened and is running 2x 3x and Survival mod, no start gear, and Duskombat.  Also 1 on fight modifier.  It is brutal, yet super fun.

Edited by BigTex

On 4/5/2019 at 9:10 AM, BigTex said:

@Neofit Westeros Epic PVE just opened and is running 2x 3x and Survival mod, no start gear, and Duskombat.  Also 1 on fight modifier.  It is brutal, yet super fun.

I saw this post so thought I would give it a poke.

2 hours later I had all the usual tools (low ql) and a large cart pulled by a couple horsies.

I just don't find any challenges in this game anymore.