Sign in to follow this  
VirusMD

Found: Expensive stuff!

So im rolling along thru the southern desert, and what is that i see over a small mound of sand, it looks like the top of a pile of items! From what i can tell someone died out there and lost a significant amount of shiny stuff. Without going into details i roughly found:

1x Supreme tool

3x Rare tools

A set of WOA Horse Shoes

A set of slightly damaged medium q studded, with med AOSP.

and about 10 other misc tools.

Unfortunately it looks like most of the tools were purchased i could not find a consistent creator among any of the gear for clues to ownership. If you believe this is your gear send me a FORUM MESSAGE with a list of the tools mentioned and ill gladly return them. For now there all safely tucked away. It was very likely in the last few days, its a fairly traveled area, also if anyone happens to have seen the corpse earlier could maybe PM me a name?

Edited by VirusMD
i r good gramer at
  • Like 11

I'd say grats and good fortune.  Much like traveling the desert and running across a pile of gold coins in real life next to a skeleton.

It is not a common hour when someone stumbles upon this and then reacts the noble way in which you have.  You are to be celebrated.  This recharges my battery some.  May you find the owner, and should that no prevail, you've then earned a no guilt amass of some decent things.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bloodscythe said:

It is not a common hour when someone stumbles upon this and then reacts the noble way in which you have.  You are to be celebrated.  This recharges my battery some.  May you find the owner, and should that no prevail, you've then earned a no guilt amass of some decent things.

hear hear !

THIS is the reason I have stayed on Wurm, the people on here are the best (well...mostly). Thank you for being such a good person :D 

• Like 1

lol appreciate the positive feedback, now if only the owner would contact me instead of ppl trying to get lucky with a bogus list on obvious fake forum accounts....

• Like 2

It took me a while, but here there is the list of people who died in the last rift on Pristine :) Of course, this stuff could be of someone who never went at the rift, but at least you can ask to a couple of people who died for sure in the desert.

[15:33:58] Jessemason is dead. R.I.P.

[20:29:13] Freki is dead. R.I.P.